General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Post Wano, Nami Usopp Brook Franky all got 300m increase.

Since Robin got 800m increase, suffice to say that Zoro Sanji Jinbe should technically got 800m increase too, instead of 791m 702m 662m respectively, who followed the pun theme.

If this treatment is used and exact powerlevel excluded :

Jinbe : 438 + 800 = 1.238
Sanji : 330 + 800 = 1.130
Zoro : 320 + 800 = 1.120

10 Biggest Straw Hat Bounty Jumps In Terms of Beri

1. "Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy: 1.5 Billion Beri Increase Post Wano
  2. "Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy: 1 Billion Beri Increase Post Whole Cake Island
  3. "Devil Child" Nico Robin: 800 Million Beri Increase Post Wano
  4. "Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro: 791 Million Beri Increase Post Wano
  5. "Black Leg" Vinsmoke Sanji: 702 Million Beri Increase Post Wano
  6. "First Son of the Sea" Jinbei: 662 Million Beri Increase Post Wano
  7. "God" Usopp, "Iron Man" Franky, "Soul King" Brook, "Cat Burgular" Nami: 300 Million Beri Increase Post Wano
  8. "Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy, "Pirate Hunter" Roronoa Zoro: 200 Million Beri Increase Post Enies Lobby and Dressrosa
  9. "Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy (x2), "Black Leg" Vinsmoke Sanji: 100 Million Beri Increase Post Marineford, Dressrosa (Luffy) and Enies Lobby (Sanji)
  10. "Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy: 70 Million Beri Increase Post Alabasta

Dont think there's a need for a post Egghead increase, but of course could be those Luffy only increases of something like 500m, to still keep him under Teach and Shanks.

Also, for the other SH probably the next increase will only be after Laftel, as the final One.

But taking into acount the inflation of bounties for "weak" characters like Warlords, i can see Oda boosting the SH ones a bit, as Zoro final one will be little over Mihawk one, so there's a really big gap to fill

What would Yamato’s bounty be, if she had one
I mean, she doesn't have any feats for the World Government to assess her threat level.

All her bounty would be based on the fact she's Kaidou's daughter and she has a strong haki (which didn't knock out Aramaki).
With so little infos, she might just have a bounty similar to Zoro.

However, let's imagine a scenario in which she takes charge of the remaining Beast Pirates, I can see her getting a bounty similar to Boa Hancock's.

Kuzan hasn't been seen for a while, but I'd say his bounty will be 3.61 billion. In goroawase, 3.61 can be read as sa-mu-i, which is the Japanese word for cold weather. It's also a fitting bounty, since the Marines are well aware of how powerful he is, and it's high enough without exceeding Blackbeard's bounty

Post Egghead Straw Hat bounties:
Luffy - 4.0 Billion
Zoro - 1.82Billion
Sanji - 1.77 Billion
Franky - 894 Million

No other upgrades

Post Egghead non straw hat bounties:
Kuma - 1.90 Billion
Bonney - 620 Million
Blackbeard's bounty will probably rise too. We don't know what Laffitte and Devon are going to do on Egghead, but with his crew defeating the Heart Pirates and Garp, that'll certainly give them a boost too. Blackbeard needs to stay ahead in the bounty race for now so he can retain his status above Luffy

MONKEY D. LUFFY - 4,000,290,000
RORONOA ZORO - 1,611,100,000
VINSMOKE SANJI - 1,532,000,000
JINBE - 1,200,000,000
JEWELRY BONNEY - 1,120,000,000
NICO ROBIN - 1,030,000,000
USOPP - 600,000,000
FRANKY - 494,000,000
BROOK - 483,000,000
NAMI - 466,000,000
TONY TONY CHOPPER - 100,001,000

MARSHALL D. TEACH - 4,996,000,000
KUZAN - 3,500,000,000
SHIRYU - 2,000,000,000
AVALO PIZARRO - 1,900,000,000
JESUS BURGESS - 1,500,000,000
LAFFITTE - 1,442,200,000
SAN JUAN WOLF - 1,220,000,000
VAN AUGUR - 1,111,111,111
VASCO SHOT - 1,100,000,000
CATARINA DEVON - 1,010,000,000
DOC Q - 1,000,666,000
STRONGER - 100,000

MONKEY D. LUFFY - 4,000,290,000
RORONOA ZORO - 1,611,100,000
VINSMOKE SANJI - 1,532,000,000
JINBE - 1,200,000,000
JEWELRY BONNEY - 1,120,000,000
NICO ROBIN - 1,030,000,000
USOPP - 600,000,000
FRANKY - 494,000,000
BROOK - 483,000,000
NAMI - 466,000,000
TONY TONY CHOPPER - 100,001,000
why 1bil290mil for Luffy
Zoro getting 500mil for beating Lucci is a bit much
Sanji getting 500mil for blocking Satarn's leg is ridiculous
everyone getting 100mil sounds very plausible

Luffy: 4 billion or a bit below it
Zoro: 1.52 billion
Sanji: 1.33 billion
Franky: 500 million
Kuma: 2 billion
Bonney: 600 million

No other increases or everyone increases by a set amount (maybe 100 again given Luffy further soldifying of his new position as an Emperor this arc and getting a huge increase). My reasoning is that Kuma will be wanted for assaulting Saturn, for showing that he remains a threat due to maintaining some level of consciousness and defying his place as a slave for the World Government and escaping as an ally for the Straw Hats and Vegapunk. Plus, he's a Bucaneer that's no longer under government control.

I expect Luffy to beat Saturn, plus his role as the leader of the Straw Hats in the current incident should be recognised as well. Having a bounty comparable to Shanks' latest known one also means he'll finally meet or prepare to meet his mentor on equal footing even if Shanks remains stronger. 400 million for defeating CP's strongest spy and for his position on the crew seems fitting given Lucci's current capabilities and mission. Sanji 200 million for his actions so far and the expectation that he'll do more, but if he doesn't do anything remarkable in the given situation then less, I guess.

If any other Straw Hats do something noteworthy then them too. These may be high ball estimations, but the Egghead was hyped as pretty unprecedented, it may not be a large arc, but the consequences definitely will be and I expect the government will respond accordingly with how they perceive the crew.

No other increases or everyone increases by a set amount (maybe 100 again given Luffy further soldifying of his new position as an Emperor this arc and getting a huge increase). My reasoning is that Kuma will be wanted for assaulting Saturn, for showing that he remains a threat due to maintaining some level of consciousness and defying his place as a slave for the World Government and escaping as an ally for the Straw Hats and Vegapunk. Plus, he's a Bucaneer that's no longer under government control.

I expect Luffy to beat Saturn, plus his role as the leader of the Straw Hats in the current incident should be recognised as well. Having a bounty comparable to Shanks' latest known one also means he'll finally meet or prepare to meet his mentor on equal footing even if Shanks remains stronger. 400 million for defeating CP's strongest spy and for his position on the crew seems fitting given Lucci's current capabilities and mission. Sanji 200 million for his actions so far and the expectation that he'll do more, but if he doesn't do anything remarkable in the given situation then less, I guess.

If any other Straw Hats do something noteworthy then them too. These may be high ball estimations, but the Egghead was hyped as pretty unprecedented, it may not be a large arc, but the consequences definitely will be and I expect the government will respond accordingly with how they perceive the crew.
I can see that increase happening if there is gonna be a fight with Saturn/Kizaru but it might not happen and the "they" that are coming help the SHP escape, thus we'll see a small increase in bounties.

If zoro fights kizaru make it 3B. Or at least.
2.5 B >

Hopefully Egghead corrects some the terrible raises for Wano, where only Jinbei and Robin got actually good bounties.

Actually outrageous that Zoro, Sanji and Franky are lower than the guys they beat on Wano, Chopper‘s joke got old in Dressrosa and that Ussop is so much higher than Franky just because Oda is too lazy to give unique raises to half the crew and just settles for blanket raises.

Luffy: lower than Buggy and equal to Kid and Law, jesus christ
Zoro: Lol
Nami: tbf, would be fine if Oda hadn’t ruined the end of Nami vs Ulti. But he did, so I don’t think she deserves what she got. Probably the third best bounty raise after Wano though.
Usopp: ridiculous, only so high because of Dressrosa years ago. Want to give him a 500 million bounty, let him beat Page One and actually earn it
Sanji: lol
Chopper: not funny anymore
Robin: good
Franky: too low considering the comparative ease in which he beat Sasaki, who is still quite a bit higher than Franky
Brook: too low, fair for Wano but not for WCI + Wano, which Oda should have considered
Jinbei: good

Hopefully Egghead corrects some the terrible raises for Wano, where only Jinbei and Robin got actually good bounties.

Actually outrageous that Zoro, Sanji and Franky are lower than the guys they beat on Wano, Chopper‘s joke got old in Dressrosa and that Ussop is so much higher than Franky just because Oda is too lazy to give unique raises to half the crew and just settles for blanket raises.
I'd love for that to be true but I've got very little faith that consecutive bounty raises happen so soon, they'd have to only be for characters who accomplish something on Egghead, or else Oda might give Usopp a billion as a gag or something.

I can see that increase happening if there is gonna be a fight with Saturn/Kizaru but it might not happen and the "they" that are coming help the SHP escape, thus we'll see a small increase in bounties.
Yeah, if whoever is coming covers for the Straw Hats then maybe we won't see much increase, agreed.
Post automatically merged:

If zoro fights kizaru make it 3B. Or at least.
2.5 B >
If he pushes him far then I could for sure see a ridiculously high one for Zoro.

Last edited: