General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
For now, I can see 2 major updates : Luffy's bounty and Bonney's bounty.

Luffy will have an increase for being the head of the siege, but also because the WG gonna start considering the Giant Pirates as Luffy's allies and because they gonna take Luffy's Nika status more seriously. So I can see Luffy's bounty rising up to 3.925 Billions or 4.025 billions

Bonney will have an increase if she keeps her army of Kuma under her command. An army of Kuma will rise up her threat level up to characters like Hancock or Crocodile. I can even see her being considered as more dangerous than Hancok and Crocodile. A bounty of 2.104 billions can be possible but that's a minimum. Maximum, she might have a bounty close to Kid and Law, something like 2.9 billions

If Zoro has just stalled Lucci and has not defeated him, I don't imagine a large increase for him. Maybe just an increase of 200 millions but that's it. Same for Sanji if he has to stall Saturn.

Last edited:
For now, I can see 2 major updates : Luffy's bounty and Bonney's bounty.

Luffy will have an increase for being the head of the siege, but also because the WG gonna start considering the Giant Pirates as Luffy's allies and because they gonna take Luffy's Nika status more seriously. So I can see Luffy's bounty rising up to 3.925 Billions or 4.025 billions

Bonney will have an increase if she keeps her army of Kuma under her command. An army of Kuma will rise up her threat level up to characters like Hancock or Crocodile. I can even see her being considered as more dangerous than Hancok and Crocodile. A bounty of 2.104 billions can be possible but that's a minimum. Maximum, she might have a bounty close to Kid and Law, something like 2.9 billions

If Zoro has just stalled Lucci and has not defeated him, I don't imagine a large increase for him. Maybe just an increase of 200 millions but that's it. Same for Sanji if he has to stall Saturn.
Explain these granular bounties.

With Dory and Broggy resurfacing what’ll be their new bounties?

If Sanji fights Kizaru and looks good, what’ll be his?

What’ll Zoros be for defeating Lucci?
Dorry and Broggy seems to be more dangerous than Hancock imo, so I can see a bounty between 1.7 billions and 2.0 billions for each of them.

Sanji and Zoro, I can see an increase of 200 millions for each of them.

Increase of only 200 mil makes no sense. There'll be an increase of min. 500 mil for both of them, or no increase at all.
I mean, for now, neither Zoro or Sanji had done something truly relevant. Zoro is just stalling Lucci. And Sanji is just stalling Kizaru.

That's average things any commanders must be capable to do imo. That's why I don't see Zoro or Sanji earning more than 200 millions.

But if Zoro and Sanji will do more than this at the end of the arc, I might re-assess my judgment.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
The Wano SH bounties are underplayed purposefully. Oda gave Luffy the same bounty as Kid/Law & Zoro/Sanji/Franky with lesser bounties than the guys they defeated for a reason.

The post-Egghead SH bounties will set everything straight
I agree 100%. Considering how much Oda is hyping up the "egghead incident", their bounties should get shot into the stratosphere with all the shit they pulled on there with and admiral, elder and buster call happening :stealthblack:

I don't know if Zoro can get an increase for stalling Lucci..
It would need to be conclusive, agree. But I do think people are selling Lucci way short. For all we know the man could even have been an Admiral candidate.

Issho (Fujitora)
Aramaki (Ryukogyu)
--
Kurouma (White Horse)
Gion (Pink Rabbit)
Chaton (Brown Pig)
Onigumo
Magellan
Lucci
Mr Go
Coby
Prince Grus

These are probably the 10 strongest we have seen or heard of that could have been made Admiral (+ presumed CP0 Boss). Even among VA's Lucci is highly respected, even back when he was a CP9 member.

A conclusive win and some choice words by Brand New could give Zoro 1.611/2.111. Same scenario as when Zoro beat Mr 1 and Smoker/Tashigi spoke about it.

It would need to be conclusive, agree. But I do think people are selling Lucci way short. For all we know the man could even have been an Admiral candidate.
Lucci could probably be a post-Egghead admiral, on the low end of the tier. His colour kinda checks out with orange and devil fruit being zoan too, I wanted to make a thread about this but too bad his animal really doesn't. I also think his strenght level isn't really appropriate for the last introduced Admiral before EoS...