General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We should consider this
  • Whitebeard as captain had 5 bil, and we still need to find out Marco's bounty as YC1.
  • Kaido as captain had 4.6 bil, and known highest bounty below him is Queen (YC2) which is 1.32 bil.
  • Big Mom as a captain had 4.3 bil, and highest bounty below her is Katakuri (YC1) which is 1.057.000.
  • Shanks as a captain had 4 bil, and we had no idea of his commander's bounty.
  • Blackbeard as a captain had 2.2 bil, and we had no idea of his commander's bounty.
And for now :
  • Luffy as captain had 1.5 bil, and highest bounty below him is Jinbe 438 mil.
By that point, the bounty gap between Captain and his commander is pretty high.
Which is im not sure even if Luffy had 3 bil bounty, Monster Trio will barely reach 1 bil at least.

Post Wano Bounties:

Monkey D. Luffy - 2,500,000,000
Stealth Black - 990,000,000
Roronoa Zoro - 960,000,000
Jinbei - 838,000,000
God Usopp - 600,000,000
Nico Robin - 330,000,000
Franky - 294,000,000
The SK. Brook - 283,000,000
Nami - 166,000,000
Chopper - 100,000,000

Yamato - 100,000,000
Carrot - 60,000,000

Brannew said during the Yonko bounty reveal chapter that Red hair pirates are a well balanced and impregnable crew with high bounties across the board. So eventhough Shanks has a lower bounty than Linlin and Kaido, chances are that Benn Beckman may very well have the highest YC1 bounty.
Considering how Strawhat pirates structure is similar to Red hair pirates, Zoro could get a bounty higher than King even if Luffy’s bounty stays below Kaido and Big Mom.

J

Jo_Ndule

First off, you didn’t even get Doffy’s bounty right. It was 340 million. Moriah’s bounty was 320 million.

Doffy’s bounty would have increased that much because he became a significantly larger threat. He became the undisputed head of the international underworld, selling weapons all over the world, including to an emperor.

Doffy in terms of capability as a pirate was someone who would require admirals to hound and hunt down(saying his at least comparable to emperor commanders is justified).

I don’t think you understand how bounties worth. I’m saying the opponent who took down Doflamingo would be worth 1 billion if they did it individually. However, they didn’t do it individually, they did it as part of an alliance and got equal credit.

Increases aren’t a mechanism of how strong the opponent you take down is, it’s how much of a threat they evaluate you as overall. Overall, if Luffy got the credit for beating Doffy, instead of going to 500 mil along with Law, he could have gone to 1 billion, a 600 mil increase, because it required two 500 million bounties to take down Doffy.
it required 400 M dudes to beat Doffy and Co.

Doffy in 15 years of piracy 340 M
Doffy on 10 years if he was still active 800+M below 900M.

There's nothing placing Doffy around 1 B.

Luffy wouldn't get 500M increase if he beat Doffy alone

DR Luffy bounty increase was mainly beating Doffy? 100M only..
Doffy is worth 300 M increase max, 160 M is what Doffy gave to law and Luffy... Nothing else.
They didn't even deem Doffy worthy to make Luffy gain 200 M or Law 100 M.

WCI luffy will get 500 M increase for beating Kata only, if he didn't do another thing exceptional at WCI.

Both having 1b combined bounty doesn't mean Doffy is worth 1B

I guess Kata is 1.5 B or 1.5 B+ coz base Kata matched FS Snakeman Luffy... We know post WCI Luffy is equal at best to Katakuri.

:choppawhat:

the beast pirates executives have the highest bounty for executives

While BM top 3 has 1.057/932/860 (though masked)
Kaidos have x/ 1.320/1.000

Top-Executive wise I think Kaido has the top three strongest and highest per bounty

Average bounty for crew goes prob to Shanks

But Kaido def has the three highest and strongest top-executives

Jack alone is nearly equal to Katakuri and his just third place

Queens gap is really big he surpasses Kata by 263 mio the strongest pirate in Big Moms whole crew and Smoothie by 388 Mio and Cracker by 460 Mio

King as the top commander prob widens the gap even further once he is revealed

No wonder Kaido has such big shots under his wing they are in a constant competition amongst each other he only takes the strongest and if they get weaker someone will overtake them so they have to stay strong

Wb and Shanks are looking for loyality for example they wont let people like Oden enter there crew so they not letting dangerous and very strong people enter there crew so easily and there is no competion

The same with Big Mom the marriage-wall is something not many people would dare to do

Blackbeard is similiar to Kaido and recruits many strong individuales

But I think Kaido has the top three strongest Yonko commanders by far there are inhuman

Top-Executive wise I think Kaido has the top three strongest and highest per bounty

Average bounty for crew goes prob to Shanks

But Kaido def has the three highest and strongest top-executives

Jack alone is nearly equal to Katakuri and his just third place

Queens gap is really big he surpasses Kata by 263 mio the strongest pirate in Big Moms whole crew and Smoothie by 388 Mio and Cracker by 460 Mio

King as the top commander prob widens the gap even further once he is revealed

No wonder Kaido has such big shots under his wing they are in a constant competition amongst each other he only takes the strongest and if they get weaker someone will overtake them so they have to stay strong

Wb and Shanks are looking for loyality for example they wont let people like Oden enter there crew so they not letting dangerous and very strong people enter there crew so easily and there is no competion

The same with Big Mom the marriage-wall is something not many people would dare to do

Blackbeard is similiar to Kaido and recruits many strong individuales

But I think Kaido has the top three strongest Yonko commanders by far there are inhuman
Facts :myman:my man

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Beast Pirates move offensively than Big Mom Pirates, while Big Mom Pirates defending Whole Cake Island whole time.(idk if they going rampage sometimes outside WCI)
That means, if Katakuri going outside WCI, he will surpass Queen's bounty.

And regarding to Red Hair Pirates Commander, i think they had a really close gap bounty between each other.

Sengoku mentioned specificaly the top 3 in Shanks crew (Benn, Yassop, Lucky Rou), not BM's, BB's nor Kaidou's.
So i would guess they have the highest bounty from the commanders.
They did mention the crew and gave examples but look at Jack he his 3rd place and has nearly a equal bounty to Katakuri whos Big Moms first

The problem here is Shanks crew is well balanced not the strongest and is imprengable due loyalty for example Shanks would refuse someone like Oden while Kaido wouldnt means Shanks would pass the chance due personal reasons not strength while the crew would get a strong addition he chooses his personal reasons over strength logically Kaidos crew is stronger
Post automatically merged:

Beast Pirates move offensively than Big Mom Pirates, while Big Mom Pirates defending Whole Cake Island whole time.(idk if they going rampage sometimes outside WCI)
That means, if Katakuri going outside WCI, he will surpass Queen's bounty.

And regarding to Red Hair Pirates Commander, i think they had a really close gap bounty between each other.
I dont think so both are acting the same way
If at all the BMP are shown to ve more agressive than the BP look at Bobbin destroy a island oe when they would gather indegrints the BMP have reputation for attacking island for candy while the BP dont have it so BMP are more aggressive

if all the beast pirates are more than a ally to the WG than any other Yonko they deal with them directly and give them weapons means means there are allies under the table and pose a less danger than Revos or other yonkos despite that BP top have higher bounty than BMP

So the conclusion is the BP are less dangerous and the BMP are more aggressive there are allies to the WG despite that the top three have far higher bounty than BM my bet is its due strength

Last edited:

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Unlike lanji zoro actually earns his bounty

luffy and zoro aside since they’re going to have the highest bounty post wano. laws bounty will be close to them. Top 3 supernovas will have the highest bounties.
Post automatically merged:

oda finally made sanji and zoro bounty close and everyone thinks zoro will be 300 mil ahead of sanji:gokulaugh:
the wg views zoro as a bigger threat than Sanji. Post wano zoros bounty will blow Sanjis bounty out the water.

Last edited: