General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Unlike lanji zoro actually earns his bounty

luffy and zoro aside since they’re going to have the highest bounty post wano. laws bounty will be close to them. Top 3 supernovas will have the highest bounties.
Post automatically merged:

the wg views zoro as a bigger threat than Sanji. Post wano zoros bounty will blow Sanjis bounty out the water.
Zoro and Sanji's bounties will be around the same amounts going forward. There is no reason for a huge gap between them now unless the story dictates it. Also Sanji is now recognize as a member of the Germa 66 and I would not be surprised if his next bounty poster will be him as Stealth Black. His threat level is the same as Zoro.

Sanji is the heir of an army/country that has once ruled 1/4 of the OP world, the army which now has access to cloning technology. Even though Sanji denies his family name and family rights, he is identified by government officers (X Drake identified him as a member of Germa 66) as a member of Germa. His existence itself is a pain for WG and as such, I don’t see him having wide gal with Zoro in terms of bounty

Question, what do people think the bounties of the new giant pirates, and the Ideo pirates will be?

The new giant pirates is made up of five members, with the Ideo pirates being made up of four.

All the members of the new giant pirates were considered S class mercenaries, with Hajrudin being labelled the most powerful pirate mercenary in the world.

All four of the giants were in the same class of mercenary as Hajrudin, being the most powerful pirates mercenaries in Buggy's organization.

Based on that, I think these could be the respective starting bounties for the new giant pirates.

Hajrudin: 100-200 million.

The previous captains of the new giant pirates had bounties of 100 million. Considering that Hajrudin the new and sole captain, I could see his initial bounty capping out to be on par with the joint captains.

Stansen: 70-100
Road: 70-100
Goldberg: 70-100
Gerd: 70-100

All of them being giants, and S class pirate mercenaries, 70 million(which was the bounty of Daz Bonez, another prominent bounty hunter and mercenary), seems like a good starting off point for formidable starting out pirates of the giant variety.

As for the Ideo pirates, Ideo was a well known fighter who could hold his own against Sai(pre haki awakening), and both Blue Gilly and Abdullah and Jeet were criminals who likely already had bounties.

In terms of bounties, I could see the Ideo pirates having bounties like this.

Abdullah: 20-40 million
Jeet: 20- 40 million
Both of them were bounty hunters before they committed a major crime, and considering the fact they don't appear that strong, as well as the bounties of other war criminals and mercenaries, I think this is a pretty decent range.
(Lafitte(war criminal): 42.2 mil bounty/ Yeti cool brothers(bounty hunters): 20 million each(40 million in total)/Funk Brothers(assassins) Kelly Funk:57 million/ Bobby Funk: 36 million(93 million total) / Daz Bonez(bounty hunter and assassin): 75 million/ Sulieman(war criminal): 67 million)

Blue Gilly: 20-50 million
Blue Gilly is a prominent and decently strong martial artist(though nothing by the standards of new world pirates). 20-50 million is a very reachable starting bounty for decently powerful martial artists.(Bon Clay: 32 million, Dellinger: 15 million(as a kid), Burgess: 20 million(before joining BB), Lao G: 61 million(10 years ago), Senor Pink: 58 million(10 years ago).

Ideo: 75-120 million starting bounty.
He was a world renowned fighter before he became a pirate captain. He was able to fight with Sai, who had a bounty of 210 million in Dressrosa. He has a decent number of decently capable subordinates under his command. With that in mind, 75 to 120 million seems like a good place to put a starting bounty for him, considering he was able to hold his own decently against Dellinger(at least better than Blue Gilly).

So for the new giant warriors, I could see their overall crew bounty being between 380 and 600 million to begin with.

For the Ideo pirates, I could see it being between 135 and 250 million to start with.

What do people think of these guesses?

Last edited:
Presumably because they do shit outside of bounty hunting as well.

Most are probably dangerous rogue's in their own right.
In real life, criminals putting bounties on law enforcement personnel and judiciary officials isn't unheard of. Perhaps these bounty hunters went after Marines, World Government officials, or royals who are allied with the World Government and got slapped with a bounty. They could also be running an illegal side business. Doffy was a weapons dealer after all.

In real life, criminals putting bounties on law enforcement personnel and judiciary officials isn't unheard of. Perhaps these bounty hunters went after Marines, World Government officials, or royals who are allied with the World Government and got slapped with a bounty. They could also be running an illegal side business. Doffy was a weapons dealer after all.
Yeah.
Like, some of them could just be dangerous characters who hunt criminals for bounties, but also cause a lot of collateral damage themselves.(or be hired assassins on the side, as appears to be the case for guys like Daz Bonez, the Kelly brothers and the Yeti Cool brothers)

Luffy- 5,000,000,005 (Beats Kaido)

Zoro- 5,000,000,000 (Beats Big Mom in an epic sword fight)

Sanji- 2,066,000,000 (Beats King in a flying fire-kicking fight)

Yamato- 1,780,000,000 (Beats Queen)

Jinbei- 1,400,000,000 (Beats Jack)

Carrot- 1,000,000,000 (Beats Perospero)

Robin- 800,000,000

Franky- 705,000,000

Brook- 660,000,000

Nami- 550,000,000

Usopp- 500,000,000

Chopper- 1,000,000