General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Luffy has never beaten an opponent and gotten a lower bounty than them. Not with Alvida, Buggy, Don Krieg, Arlong, Crocodile, Moriah, Doflamingo, Cracker or Katakuri. Bounties are kinda pointless, apart from hyping up characters. Once Luffy takes down a Yonko, there is no point in keeping his bounty to 3 billion. His bounty will triple to 5 billion, like it always does. He wasn't as strong as any of the Warlords he beat either, but his bounty was higher.

As for the Shichibukai these are my guesses

Mihawk: Frozen = 700 mill to 1 billion. Updated = 2 billion on the dot.
Doflamingo (as"Joker"): 1.5 billion.
Doflamingo (now, if escaped): 1 billion.
Hancock: Updated = 500 million to 800 million.
Weevil: Updated = 500 million to 800 million.
Crocodile: Updated = 450 million.
Moriah: Updated = 400 million.

Luffy stood 0% chance in a 1 v. 1 against Doflamingo. 'Mingo was a raid boss. Katakuri was to Doflamingo what Rob Lucci was to Crocodile. Blueno was Cracker. The only difference is that Luffy got his powerup (FS) at the end, not at the beginning of the arc (G2/G3). Luffy took down 2 opponents, not 1.

Dressrosa -> Alabasta (1st Warlord)
Zou -> Skypeia (Island in the sky)
WCI -> Ennies Lobby (Escape arc, where Luffy takes down 2 people Lucci/Blueno, Katakuri/Cracker)
Reverie -> Water 7 (Garp hyping up Yonko, Dragon vs. WG, Weapons of Mass Destruction, etc...)
Thriller Bark -> Wano (Fought Kaido's rival, Ryuma, Wano, Captain John with Rox, mentions of Big Mom, etc...)

You know what's funny about this? Queen is 1,320,000,000 and a lot of people are guessing King is going to be 1,330,000,000 based on Zoro/Sanji. So you'd have Joker at 1,340,000,000.
You're right. Kaido and BM bounty will potentially increase since they said the alliance could come to fruition it would get bigger than Roger and WB.

Blackbeard will also potentially increase.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
more like the fan fiction of Roger is not a swordsman
or new fan fiction (from same people) that Roger is WSS
or Mihawk fought Shanks while binge a Yonko fan fiction
one thing fan fiction have in common ... they are full of shit and for people with no arguments

Ben might not be able to over come Mihawk in bounty ... there is a chance ...

but he eat and shit Marco :)

so please ... take Marco side so I can shit on you later on ...

p.s

Shanks bounty > End Zoro + Mihawk bounty
So is you taking tha bet or Na? If not Fook outta my notifications Blood lol

You still haven't proven to me how they beat homies when haki doesnt work on them

I also wont argue lol... wait, you will switch camps soon when his bounty is below even Smoothie

Aye that Bih stoopid lmfao

Luffy has never beaten an opponent and gotten a lower bounty than them. Not with Alvida, Buggy, Don Krieg, Arlong, Crocodile, Moriah, Doflamingo, Cracker or Katakuri. Bounties are kinda pointless, apart from hyping up characters. Once Luffy takes down a Yonko, there is no point in keeping his bounty to 3 billion. His bounty will triple to 5 billion, like it always does. He wasn't as strong as any of the Warlords he beat either, but his bounty was higher.

As for the Shichibukai these are my guesses

Mihawk: Frozen = 700 mill to 1 billion. Updated = 2 billion on the dot.
Doflamingo (as"Joker"): 1.5 billion.
Doflamingo (now, if escaped): 1 billion.
Hancock: Updated = 500 million to 800 million.
Weevil: Updated = 500 million to 800 million.
Crocodile: Updated = 450 million.
Moriah: Updated = 400 million.

Luffy stood 0% chance in a 1 v. 1 against Doflamingo. 'Mingo was a raid boss. Katakuri was to Doflamingo what Rob Lucci was to Crocodile. Blueno was Cracker. The only difference is that Luffy got his powerup (FS) at the end, not at the beginning of the arc (G2/G3). Luffy took down 2 opponents, not 1.

Dressrosa -> Alabasta (1st Warlord)
Zou -> Skypeia (Island in the sky)
WCI -> Ennies Lobby (Escape arc, where Luffy takes down 2 people Lucci/Blueno, Katakuri/Cracker)
Reverie -> Water 7 (Garp hyping up Yonko, Dragon vs. WG, Weapons of Mass Destruction, etc...)
Thriller Bark -> Wano (Fought Kaido's rival, Ryuma, Wano, Captain John with Rox, mentions of Big Mom, etc...)

You know what's funny about this? Queen is 1,320,000,000 and a lot of people are guessing King is going to be 1,330,000,000 based on Zoro/Sanji. So you'd have Joker at 1,340,000,000.
On the Doffy Katakuri ting, I don’t think it really matters. Even if Luffy didn’t beat Cracker, he’d have still gotten a bounty of 1bil+. Chances are morgans or whoever gave a report to the WG doesn’t even know Luffy beat Cracker.

I disagree. Luffy wrecked Doffy in G4 lolz. Yes he’d have lost without help (and even that was coz Oda wanted to add a dramatic spice to the fight) so not sure how you can say he stood Zero chance. With Katakuri, even G4 proved futile till he got FS and Oda made a point to establish that Katakuri was a level above Luffy. Doffy didn’t get that kinda portrayal.

With regards to his bounty in relation to King & Queen, I don’t think Doffy beats either (Queen already has solid potrayal above him imo). Me wanting to award him an amount so high is simply bcoz of his influence in the underworld. The man wasn’t only a weapons trader but also traded slaves & had hands every despicable ting you can think off lolz.

On the Doffy Katakuri ting, I don’t think it really matters. Even if Luffy didn’t beat Cracker, he’d have still gotten a bounty of 1bil+. Chances are morgans or whoever gave a report to the WG doesn’t even know Luffy beat Cracker.

I disagree. Luffy wrecked Doffy in G4 lolz. Yes he’d have lost without help (and even that was coz Oda wanted to add a dramatic spice to the fight) so not sure how you can say he stood Zero chance. With Katakuri, even G4 proved futile till he got FS and Oda made a point to establish that Katakuri was a level above Luffy. Doffy didn’t get that kinda portrayal.

With regards to his bounty in relation to King & Queen, I don’t think Doffy beats either lolz (Queen already has solid potrayal above him imo). Me wanting to award him an amount so high is simply bcoz of his influence in the underworld. The man wasn’t only a weapons trader but also traded slaves & had hands every despicable ting you can think off lolz.
Um, they know Luffy beat Cracker. They literally said Luffy beat an 800 mil man and a 1 bil man, two of her commanders.

Um, they know Luffy beat Cracker. They literally said Luffy beat an 800 mil man and a 1 bil man, two of her commanders.
Fair enuff. I still don’t think it matters. Luffy would’ve gotten an appraisal of 1bil+ regardless of Cracker. If either of Zoro or Sanji beats any of Kaidou’s commanders this arc, they are automatically guaranteed a bounty of 1bil+. It’s very straight forward imo.

So is you taking tha bet or Na? If not Fook outta my notifications Blood lol

Aye that Bih stoopid lmfao
I am the one who challenge you to a bet so you should take it not me ... if you passed 1st grade we didn't had this type of problem

if Ben Bounty > Marco ... you would be ban from WorstG for 3 month
if
Marco Bounty > Ben ... I would be ban from WorstG for 3 month

we let a mod take care of the bet

ready? or you need time to find your balls

I know people gonna get mad tbh would be surprise if Mihawk bounty would be more than 1.5

yes ... yes .. I know ... he is Mihawk and his power alone should worth more than 1.5 ...

but the thing is , he is a one man

people like Jack , Queen and King have +1 Bil bounty cause they are a YC and head of a massive crew

on their own ... I doubt they had even half of this bounty ... to having a high rank is just as good as a high power , if fact I assume it matter even more

Mihawk have Massive power

but he lack being a high member of a organization
but he lack being an active person to create danger for WG

Teach while being a massive strong and being a Yonko and everything is 2.2 ... one person alone can't top this ... or being close to it that much

but since saying Mihawk having lower bounty than Luffy might be a disrespect

I go with Mihawk having 1.6 bil ~ 1.8 bil
I go with Benn having 1.8 Bil to ~ 2 Bil
I agree with you. It's like zoro, we know his strenght but he has only "320" ... mihawk is alone and not dangerous for WG. It was really surprising to see the navy go to mihawk while they have yonkou or RA to deal with.
But also WG won't give Mihawk a bounty on par with kata king queen or even beckman. Because the WSS is always more dangerous than a YC1 in strenght and influence.

I agree with you. It's like zoro, we know his strenght but he has only "320" ... mihawk is alone and not dangerous for WG. It was really surprising to see the navy go to mihawk while they have yonkou or RA to deal with.
But also WG won't give Mihawk a bounty on par with kata king queen or even beckman. Because the WSS is always more dangerous than a YC1 in strenght and influence.
yes ... warlords didn't even get close to a Bil yet ...

Edward.J who was a like a wild animal and massive strong (+YC1 for all we can assume)

had 480 Mil bounty

let's say Mihawk have more achievement and more power ... sure ... even if we say Mihawk bounty is 4 times more than Edward.J he can't hit 2 Bil ...

and i be shock if Mihawk have more bounty than Luffy ... sure it can be likely ... but I don't see it

true ... Oda is massively logical on bounty

some one with no Crew
some one with no Rank
some one with no Wild personality
some one with no Destructive goal

can't be that high

Mihawk and Teach are in same level give and take

but

Teach have a massive crew
Teach have Yonko Rank
Teach shown to be the wildest man alive
Teach is in Imu personal hunt list

and he have 2.2 Bil

saying Mihawk and Teach should have even close bounty just don't make sense
Post automatically merged:

again ...

Mihawk bounty gonna be free and the max as it can be

Oda want to show us the bounty now to stop this very type of arguments
We know nothing about Mihawk's history other than he's the world's strongest swordsmen and he had legendary duels with Shaks, a Yonko.

What did he go through to achieve his goal, other than beating other strong swordsman at the time. Would he leave a town or country in complete ruins just for a fight. Would he go anywhere, regardless who's territory it is, to achieve his goal. Who are these other strong swordsman he fought.

Mihawk has been in the game much longer than Blackbeard. I still believe that Mihawk is meant to represent a Yonko without a crew.

I can see his bounty being in the 3 billion range. He was the first warlord introduced but his bounty still has not been revealed. I feel like Oda held off on his bounty until he could decide what he wanted Shanks and the other Yonko bounties to be. Regardless of what some people say or feel Oda had Mihawk call Yonko Shanks a one armed has-been. Yes, someone who has clearly become stronger since they lost their arm is considered a "has been" by the world's strongest swordsman. How did he come to that conclusion, the only logical explanation is he fought Yonko.

Would you call a quarterback, who had shoulder surgery a has-been without first observing how they perform since their surgery.

We know nothing about Mihawk's history other than he's the world's strongest swordsmen and he had legendary duels with Shaks, a Yonko.

What did he go through to achieve his goal, other than beating other strong swordsman at the time. Would he leave a town or country in complete ruins just for a fight. Would he go anywhere, regardless who's territory it is, to achieve his goal. Who are these other strong swordsman he fought.

Mihawk has been in the game much longer than Blackbeard. I still believe that Mihawk is meant to represent a Yonko without a crew.

I can see his bounty being in the 3 billion range. He was the first warlord introduced but his bounty still has not been revealed. I feel like Oda held off on his bounty until he could decide what he wanted Shanks and the other Yonko bounties to be. Regardless of what some people say or feel Oda had Mihawk call Yonko Shanks a one armed has-been. Yes, someone who has clearly become stronger since they lost their arm is considered a "has been" by the world's strongest swordsman. How did he come to that conclusion, the only logical explanation is he fought Yonko.

Would you call a quarterback, who had shoulder surgery a has-been without first observing how they perform since their surgery.
again we are talking so far ... call me when will become is

I honestly try to be fair here

but unless Mihawk join a big name and fight in a big war and do some thing REALLY important I can't see him being THAT MUCH plot related to be replaceable like the current Yonko or Imu

cause right now he is only important for Zoro story arc and not the big picture and I don't loving this , he can do MUCH better

trust me ... I would be most happy if Mihawk get a better story arc and he getting fired is hopefully the start of that
Post automatically merged:

about the thread (this is still Ben Vs Mihawk :) )

by numbers logic :

Highest Bounty for a warlord (a man on his own with no crew) Edward.J = 480 Mil

I assume Mihawk is 1.5 times stronger than Edward.J
I assume Mihawk is few times more famous than Edward.J
I assume Mihawk have way bigger achievement for having a legendary dule (if Shanks was a Yonko in time even rise bounty more)

but

Mihawk is way less active than Edward.J
Mihawk is not dangerous to WG and have no goal against them

let's assume Mihawk is over all 3 times more worthy then Edward.J (and it's seem like more than enough) and we have 1.4 Bil so 1.2 ~ 1.6 range make sense

by last chapter logic :

there most likely there is a 1 , 3 , 8 in his bounty / and most likely it's not the first digit of the number

2.138.000.000 Bil CAN be the case

but

1.138.000.000 Bil won't surprise me

Last edited:
Now that all the yonko bounties have been revealed, I think its really fun to compare them to other bounties.

Strongest Creature Kaido vs former strongest man in the world (Whitebeard): 4,611,100,000 vs 5,046,000,000 (Kaido just short of around 400 million). Just add in Kidd's 470 million lol. :ROFLMAO:

Higuma bandit vs Shanks: 8,000,000 vs 4,048,900,000 ( 8 million vs over 4 billion LMAO, around 500x times more haha XD).

Black beard vs Shanks : 2,247,600,000 vs 4,048,900,000 (Shanks is worth nearly double Blackbeard's). :cool:

Kidd vs Shanks: 470 vs 4,048,900,000 (Shanks is worth 8x times more than Kidd). :ROFLMAO:

Big Mom and Kaido vs Luffy: 4,388,000,000 and 4,611,100,000 vs 1,500,000,000 (big mom is worth 2x plus more luffy's, but Kaido is just around 3x Luffy's) HOLY MOLY XD.

Ace vs Roger: 550,000,000 vs 5,564,800,00 (The father is worth 11x times more then the son lol). :p

Roger vs Whitebeard: 5,564,800,00 vs 5,046,000,000 (Roger was worth around 500 million more than Whitebeard). just add in Ace's bounty to help pops surpass his father lol. :p

Luffy vs Roger: 1,500,000,000 vs 5,564,800,00 (even adding shanks bounty to luffy's 1.5b, he's still short of surpassing Roger, amazing, Luffy will need another 4 billion plus a 66 million Nami bounty just to surpass Roger's bounty). :eek:

lol, I enjoy trolling the sword bois as much as the next guy but you’re seriously suggesting that a dude you yourself love noting is a legend both in-verse and out is going to have a lower bounty than the likes of Queen?

About warlord bounties, there’s been bounty inflation past the timeskip, where Oda has let the consistency slip a bit, e.g Law having a higher frozen bounty than Kuma.

Brannew redoing the bounties is going to make them more consistent with Yonko crew members. Jinbe’s has already close to doubled, I’d expect Weevils to do the same, and Hancock’s will obviously be on a completely different level as her frozen one.

Unfortunately we’ll probably never get to see what a recalibration of Doffy’s and Kuma’s would look like.