General & Others Bounty Revelation of Significant Characters

Since King and Tobiroppo's bounties will be revealed in the VCs, does that mean that the trend of bounties of significant characters being revealed in the VCs instead of the manga continue?

Jinbe is the biggest victim of this...

I hope this won't happen with BBP and RHP... The rest of the BMP as well...

If a characters bounty is a big enough deal to create hype we’ll probably see them in manga.

Big Moms ministers were all only 300 million so seeing their bounties isn’t that impressive since we’ve seen a decent amount of pirates that level.

Now we’re in the billions and unless Kings bounty is higher than Luffys, there’s little hype about it because we already have seen Queens bounty there.

We’ll probably still get Beckmans and the BB Pirates bounties since they’re more hype

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I just hope Oda is uniforming the whole structure so we don't just get the most relevant bounties. For instance I'm curious about other bounties other than the classical F6 and King and Jinbe etc. I would love to find out the bounties of pretty much any remotely significative member of the alliance currently present on Wano. But I guess it's probably too soon because Oda will likely do that when he will display the increments.

Since King and Tobiroppo's bounties will be revealed in the VCs, does that mean that the trend of bounties of significant characters being revealed in the VCs instead of the manga continue?

Jinbe revealed in 976 as well

King and Lobi Loppo are insignificant characters. Significant characters get their bounties in the manga

yeah Ace bounty was revealed in a stand called "An Assemblage of Historic Bounties", held in in 2012 in 3 different japanese cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Taipei).

From the wiki:
An Assemblage of Historic Bounties (集結する歴代賞金首たち Shūketsusuru Rekidai Shōkinkubi-tachi?): Graphic art of the various wanted posters from the series plastered onto the walls. This was where Portgas D. Ace's bounty of 550,000,00 was revealed for the first time.[9] The Osaka venue was the first to reveal Bepo's bounty of 500.

Only relevant bounties are Dragon, Mihawk, Beckman, Rayleigh and maybe Aokiji (assuming they give him one)
The way it's coming, I guess let's wait for Aokiji's, Shiki's and Rayleigh's bounties reveal in the VCs...

Jinbe revealed in 976 as well
After VC reveal...

Well since Ace's bounty was revealed in an exhibition stand at a fair I'm fine with Marco, King and F6 bounties being revelead in VC
This... And Sabo's bounty was revealed in the magazine...