A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@T-Pein™ @Flowa on the Flowa wagon, i'm really not liking Kagurashii and Hime...

Kagurashii had almost no participation Day 1 and spent the entire day focused on questioning people that defended Flowa or kept punching holes on Flowa's WU and claims
Excuse me? you yourself flip flopped a lot with your read on flower and you only locked her as town after you got something from her. Mech evidence. Don't pretend as if you were right about her from the beginning.

I

Indigo

Excuse me? you yourself flip flopped a lot with your read on flower and you only locked her as town after you got something from her. Mech evidence. Don't pretend as if you were right about her from the beginning.
No i wasn't, but i got mech evidence and changed

and even after my mech evidence, and T-Pein's mech evidence

you're still pushing Flowa, what are you doing?

and we were right about Ultra too

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I don't know the flavor, but Is this confirmed? 3 factions would be quite a handful tbh. Plus Charles was also pretty sure we have a cult here. Are one of the above factions a cult?
Not a cult but maybe potential to convert Walter as he had his fingers in a bunch of pies throughout the series.

I'm confident it's 3 smaller mafia teams.

Gus has 3 with Gus, Mike, and one more (Probably Gale)
Hector's (cartel) team has 3 with Hector, Tuco, and the Twins
Jack's group has 2 or 3 with Jack and Todd and potentially lydia.

It is more or less confirmed as it was the cartel that killed Ratchet + one from Jack and Gus' group flipped.

The 3 groups are basically the antagonists throughout the series

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I wonder what the point of Janitoring Charlie was if Ratchet confirmed him as Skyler.
:choppawhat:

Btw Drago's flip confirms 3 different mafias this game.

Gus' crew
Hector's crew (cartel)
And Jack and Todd (who potentially have Lydia)
If that is true then this will be the first game where I will be playing with three mafia teams.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Not a cult but maybe potential to convert Walter as he had his fingers in a bunch of pies throughout the series.

I'm confident it's 3 smaller mafia teams.

Gus has 3 with Gus, Mike, and one more (Probably Gale)
Hector's (cartel) team has 3 with Hector, Tuco, and the Twins
Jack's group has 2 or 3 with Jack and Todd and potentially lydia.

It is more or less confirmed as it was the cartel that killed Ratchet + one from Jack and Gus' group flipped.

The 3 groups are basically the antagonists throughout the series
I like being against the odds

Status
Not open for further replies.