A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was what I told SK ln btw:

First of all, scum Ultra is a scrub. He‘s way too easy to catch.

Furthermore I think it‘s worth looking at my wagon since it was started by scum Ultra. I‘m not sure Drago or Ekko are aligned with Ultra, though. It‘s suicide to defend a scum mate like this when his fate was basically sealed at the time. I‘m absolutely not a fan of what Ekko did, though. Ratchet was obvious Town at that point. So I really recommend he stops game throwing if he‘s Town and that he gets his s*** together. Seriously. Drago‘s EoD also looked horrendous. But again, I don‘t see much team equity from him with Ultra here. He might be from the other team, though.

The way Ratchet was anti claim killed at the end makes me think it could have been Ekko, though. Or Dofla who promised that he would off Ratchet xD? Who knows lol. Ratchet was suspected, though, so that kill feels more personal than strategic. Or somebody was simply afraid of Ratchet. Look at players who fit into that category, too.

About Gram I‘m not that sure anymore. But I can‘t believe he went after me when I was on the right track with Ultra. Shameful stuff. Same for Cal, it annoys me , but I still think he‘s Town

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You can do better than this Kagu. Flower sent a message to Soul at night about Drago being scum and the fact that she's been on Ultra's case as well, both of whom belong to different scum factions from their flips, and while being vouched by two others is pretty overwhelming evidence she'd town.

She doesn't deserve some cookies, she deserves the whole jar.
So? Should I forget everything how scummy she was, last day and join her cult in a happy way? It's not like I am voting her. I clearly said that I am willing to explore other options but instead you guys are ganging up on me just because I pointed a finger to the holy goddess.

I

Indigo

So? Should I forget everything how scummy she was, last day and join her cult in a happy way? It's not like I am voting her. I clearly said that I am willing to explore other options but instead you guys are ganging up on me just because I pointed a finger to the holy goddess.
The problem isn't you poiting finger at the holy goddess

it was the fact that you refused to point that finger elsewhere after two people came to backup Flowa

what were you thinking? that three scums outed themselves D1 to save Flowa?

and not only that, you kept posting little things to undermine everything Flowa tried to do

you called the WU fake and doubted the Badger role

those are the problems

Status
Not open for further replies.