A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i was thinking u, kagu, and cal might be aligned since u all have similar takes on flowa and dofla i believe
not necessarily. this is pretty weak way to establish a tie between players. have you seen cal's posts about me during the night? can this come from a partner. im having trouble finding any sort of genuine intentions behind ur posts, hime

honestly even though ppl r saying 3 ppl scum teams make sense with 3 different factions, i dont know... it just seems extremely difficult to reach parity (typical mafia wincon) with town getting 2 lynches per cycle and also having to watch out for faction kills coming from other mafias

i think each mafia has specific targets they need to eliminate in order to achieve their wincon (as seen in both ultra's and drago's flips about how they need to eliminate all threats to their faction)
i really don't understand whats the point of these posts. like where r u going with this

anyway, i dont think u 3 (or at least u and kagu) can be aligned anymore
why? what changed?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
talk to me directly, i am here

i dont care about your vote. i want your original reasoning behind it
I am fully aware you’re here, you don’t seem to be aware that I’ve already answered your shit and am extremely tired of your constant demands for everyone to repeat themselves. Again, you not liking an explanation doesn’t make it NOT an explanation :kayneshrug:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You know for certain Rej isn't hank? 'Cause it was the same guy Rej was gif spamming us with that was put into the night lynch WU. So I assumed Rej could be hank.

I wouldn't mind Rej being vigged if he wasn't. Drago weirdly came to town read him last day phase.
If Rej was Hank he wouldn’t go around posting gifs and attracting attention on himself. He’s definitely trolling and we should definitely not have any assumption he should be the one doing any of these.

Anyways, another thing I’m not getting is why the mafia had to janitor Charlie. I mean, mafia generally janitors to steal roles. Charlie was already confirmed to be Skylar so it’s not like someone can steal his role to fake claim. I feel like Mafia wasted a janitor there. What do you think Lind?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am fully aware you’re here, you don’t seem to be aware that I’ve already answered your shit and am extremely tired of your constant demands for everyone to repeat themselves. Again, you not liking an explanation doesn’t make it NOT an explanation :kayneshrug:
you haven't answered, actually

question clearly asked you to establish how my behavior was indicative of scum, which you have avoided to answer multiple times

added to your statement saying you "obviously" do not like usopp, but failing to define whats so obviously bad/scummy about my behavior that makes you obviously dislike it.

you haven't actually attempted to solve me yet. you just called me scum and refused to answer my questions. you wont make it to late game anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.