A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
My thought process right now regarding the JDB vs Pein situation:

Pein has been onto JDB since the start of the phase. Will he tunnel him hard if he didn’t have any evidence regardless being a scum? Cuz he has built his image as a towncore and if JDB flips town then it shatters that image and he gets lynched next.

Maybe scum Pein has realised that he’s is a powerful role and wants to get rid of him no matter what. Maybe the reason why he’s pushing him is because he might be Walter White himself and being Gus’s arch enemy, he wants to take him out. That still gets him town points.

All of these do suggest that Pein is trying to tunnel a scum but I’m also sceptic because he might not be thinking this through and we have our first townie lynch.

Kagu Nyan

You are one of the least people I trust in this entire forum. I'd rather stalagnate now. Also whats the vote count? Do movements make any sense now? It only makes sense with vote counts to me. :laughmoji:
Why don’t you trust me lol

Just woke up, morning fellas
:hapnoel:

Gus's flip shows that there is at most 3 members in each group, it's just that Pollos had a recruit.

T-Pein was playin a deep wolf very well, good chance of winning if he didn't die here. Considering he was scum hunting pretty hard I think there is some legitimacy in his reads.

Though now there's a bit of a crossroads on who to go with for the lynch. I'm leanin on goin through JDB to see how legit T-Pein's reads are.

But honestly we spoilt for choice rn
:zorothink:
I said I had mech info to lynch him
I do.
I was playing town and if he did not flip scum I would look hella sus.
I am very confident on this.

My thought process right now regarding the JDB vs Pein situation:

Pein has been onto JDB since the start of the phase. Will he tunnel him hard if he didn’t have any evidence regardless being a scum? Cuz he has built his image as a towncore and if JDB flips town then it shatters that image and he gets lynched next.

Maybe scum Pein has realised that he’s is a powerful role and wants to get rid of him no matter what. Maybe the reason why he’s pushing him is because he might be Walter White himself and being Gus’s arch enemy, he wants to take him out. That still gets him town points.

All of these do suggest that Pein is trying to tunnel a scum but I’m also sceptic because he might not be thinking this through and we have our first townie lynch.
stop overthinking things.
I am dead now.
I do not want other scum that killed me to win.
simple as that.
I killed Zolo btw.
I lynched Lind who got a town cop read and you all were gonna let him coast to the end.
JDB is scum simple as that.

What I think.
So far Pein has been pushing other mafia factions, with success. We didnt know he was scum before his flip.
He also came out with info before his flip. I do really think his information is solid and JDB really did target him with a kill.

Now the questions. We all read Pein town. Only one who would target him with a kill is scum.
and JDB himself says he wasnt scum reading me....
yet he tried to kill me.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Why don’t you trust me lol
White Queen :whitepress:
Entertains Ekkos spam in games
Now I am afraid you change your strategy and could possibly pocket me. Pein pocketed me too.

I would rather null you before I get headaches trying to resolve your slot.

All this aside if Cartel is down and we get another cook this DP, then I might slowly lift my doubts.

What I buy from Pein is that he is after the other scums. It was always his powerwolf gameplan. It pretty much sounds like Pein gameplay to me.

and JDB himself says he wasnt scum reading me....
yet he tried to kill me.
I did not make up lies to try and lynch JDB
just like I said.
I KNOW zolo and Lind and Doodsy are scum.
JDB I thought he was scum but he outed himself by trying to kill me.
Read my role.
I can know who visits me per night....
I can evade the first harmful action per night including kills.
Only one person visited me and it was JDB

I just want to take scum who took me out down with me.

:luffydab:
This still screams you're full of it

If you're faction is out, you wouldn't side with town. Doesn't fit your regular mythos

There's also 2 scum factions left right? Why are you then indifferent to which faction you're after?

FWIW I do think there's a good chance JDB is scum still, he was pushing it pre-death when he did have benefit for it

Kagu Nyan

White Queen :whitepress:
Entertains Ekkos spam in games
Now I am afraid you change your strategy and could possibly pocket me. Pein pocketed me too.

I would rather null you before I get headaches trying to resolve your slot.

All this aside if Cartel is down and we get another cook this DP, then I might slowly lift my doubts.

What I buy from Pein is that he is after the other scums. It was always his powerwolf gameplan. It pretty much sounds like Pein gameplay to me.
Seriously. How long is this WQ curse going to follow me. I have been investigated two times and both times I’m town. I also helped with lynching Prof. My reads haven’t been great but I was right about Lind and now Reborn is also giving me the exact same vibes.

I understand that he’s trying to push other scum faction and common enemies is supposed to make us friends I guess? But are you absolutely sure we are not getting even more messed up with some 6d chess move.

Kagu Nyan

I did not make up lies to try and lynch JDB
just like I said.
I KNOW zolo and Lind and Doodsy are scum.
JDB I thought he was scum but he outed himself by trying to kill me.
Read my role.
I can know who visits me per night....
I can evade the first harmful action per night including kills.
Only one person visited me and it was JDB
When did you get mechanical evidence about Doddsy? Last night?

Kagu Nyan

read.
we tried to recruit and it failed.
Yeah I was just doing that since no one was answering me.

Okay I get it. You tried to recruit a bunch of people and only got Adam. Doddsy is conversion immune.

Why did it fail on Flower tho? I don’t see anything mentioned in her role about conversion immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.