A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We wanted to convert you.
Yea, I went through the mafia pm. You guys did really well by the way. Especially T-Pein, was impressed, although wasn't the biggest fan of him helping town when he was outed. He said something along the lines that mafia killed him so he will make sure they all lose, but in reality, yellow mafia never touched t-pein, either town/serial killer killed him and he blamed it on mafia ._.

Yea, I went through the mafia pm. You guys did really well by the way. Especially T-Pein, was impressed, although wasn't the biggest fan of him helping town when he was outed. He said something along the lines that mafia killed him so he will make sure they all lose, but in reality, yellow mafia never touched t-pein, either town/serial killer killed him and he blamed it on mafia ._.
I didn’t like it either bc we didn’t try to harm Pein either lol. But turns out he became town lol.

One of my favorite moments was the start of D2 when all of town was mourning and threatening to avenge Soul lmao.

We allowed him to die a hero and town never had to know the awful truth.
Bruh, i was laughing my ass off when that went down and was catching up to the thread, all the players taking a stand and uniting with one another to avenge my death was hilarious xD

I was sitting reading all of that and thinking to myself, I don't deserve all this love guys, I am a scum too:josad:

Favorite moments of the game:

Me (Jesse) and @Pot Goblin (Jane) conspiring to buy a Killshot and using an Amp i got from @Flowa to shoot @DoflaMihawk , who ended up being Jane's father. Dark Timeline Breaking Bad.

Ekko's PR was so fucking funny. But what really made me laugh was Ratchet giving a very emotional explanation why he was pissed off with Ekko and Ekko just being able to answer with a single gif of Hector malding.

Also had a lot of fun with SK's fluff stuff and using Lalo's gifs. @SoulKiller you should watch Better Call Saul just for that character, he is GOATED.

GG guys
I am on episode 9 of season 1, this show is as amazing as breaking bad for me so far.

and haha glad you had fun then, cause I sure did ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.