A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get back to you on that later, but first, did you respond to my questions from after you went to sleep?
You mean this?

You imply that you had reasoning for Ekko when you voted him. Obviously, that reasoning couldn't have come from what he said on page 37 since you voted on page 26. So, this begs the question, what made you suspect Ekko back on page 26?
It was simply gut feeling. And a mix of meta from the Star Wars and mash games.

D

Dragomir

Well, it‘s pretty much the same as with you.

It‘s annoying me :few:.
You've changed, Flower. Before, you used to always OMGUS anybody who suspected you, but now you're town reading them. Either you're scum trying to buddy us to get suspicion off of you or these are genuine thoughts from a town Flower. I'ma have to chew on it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You've changed, Flower. Before, you used to always OMGUS anybody who suspected you[/B], but now you're town reading them. Either you're scum trying to buddy us to get suspicion off of you or these are genuine thoughts from a town Flower. I'ma have to chew on it.
isnt that what shes doing with me ultra gram and who else?

I

Indigo

You've been so passive and backseat this game. Very stark contrast to how you played in SW where you were an active participant in nearly every discussion in the game.
That's mostly because in SW i got called scum on D1 at the start by Ekko, reacted poorly, and then became the target of Ratchet's tunneling wrath in the first few hours of the game, so i spent the entire rest of the game in that position

And i felt like being more active because of the Anakin role tbh

Hell, in the DN game he even explained my entire plan.

I hold the guy to high standards. There‘s no way somebody like him ever plays so weak as Town. He‘s pretty much the only one who can actually read me as Town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Here they are:

That‘s all you scum will get from me.
btw this post has absolutly nothing with what ratchet is scum reading me for. i asked u why do u agree with ratchets reasoning. u replied with something totally different. and failed to elaborate when pressured on it further

you r scum af flowa arent ya

Emil

Certified Memelord
flowa: you scum read me without reason bla bla
anyone: *gives reasons*
flowa: ill put u on ignore

cool and i'll put u right up there with ratchet. feel free to decide do u wanna go first or after him

Status
Not open for further replies.