A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Several elements of her play are far easier to reconcile as her being Town. Take her opinion on Ultra. Flower is a player who holds Ultra's town game in high regard. Why does Scum Flower demand he read her as Town when it's only going to be more likely to keep him on his track with her? She'd be far more inclined to avoid him because the alternative is that she'd have been caught very early on. Instead she keeps prodding.
I'm not sure how avoiding him would work. Ultra does not strike me as the type of player to let go of a suspicion because his suspect isn't responding to him. Also, I initially thought that she was using that logic about him always being correct on her as a way to manipulate his argument and throw him off. Though, it seems to me that she's scum reading Ultra which would explain why she keeps prodding.

I

Indigo

inb4 fake reveal
why does badger have a WU reveal anyway
this isnt a strong claim. doesn't qualify as MC
Wouldn't the WU be the message written inside the box? i think the message outside was generated by YTW

anyway, i can see Badger have a reveal like that

both Badger and Skinny Pete are fucking stupid in Breaking Bad and end up telling everyone they are criminals and shit

if this isn't a fake WU, i have reasons to believe that Badger would be town here

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly that's kind of why I asked specifically. You and Adam have him as scum, flower has him as town
its bound to be biased
i'll say
i dont think ratchet has produced any new content regarding his scum read. just dancing around the same point with a clear inability to expand on it

Wouldn't the WU be the message written inside the box? i think the message outside was generated by YTW

both Badger and Skinny Pete are fucking stupid in Breaking Bad and end up telling everyone they are criminals and shit

if this isn't a fake WU, i have reasons to believe that Badger would be town here
Yeah maybe flower and pete both have a write up...

Emil

Certified Memelord

the WU is real
badger possibly fake claim
i dont have a reason to town read flowa

Status
Not open for further replies.