A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 4 End. Day 5 Start
Night 4 has Ended!
*Spoiler for non watchers*
@Doddsy[Lydia] has died.
You are Lydia Rodarte

You are tying up loose ends, and I don't want to be one of them. Once I give you that list, I've served my purpose, and then maybe I'm just one more person who knows too much.
Passive - Immune to Invests.

Overseas Distrubutor- You will gain $5000 with an increment of $4000 every night.

GPS Tracker - Lydia may track a player at night. 1 shots.
Lydia is Smart businesswoman, she's cautious, scared and read the intentions of people she works with well. Lydia will role cop players at night.

Lydia dispatches others to do the dirty work for her. Twice during the game Lydia may chose to control the role copped players. 2 shots.

Map of Methylamine routes - Once during the game Lydia may enquire about the Ratio of factions present in the game. She may not claim it in game thread though.

2x Redirect
Avoid 1st Harmful action on her.

Lydia fear the thought of her daughter thinking she abondoned her the most. As such Lydia role can never be Janitored.

Lydia is also eager to cut the lose ends, she will always distance from her scummates in game thread.
With rest Lydia will put up bounties. You may chose 2 player names and put bounties on their head. You may prepare your own bounty writeup and add 3rd player to the list for $10k

You win when all the threats to White Power Prison Mafia are eliminated.
@Pot Goblin[Jane Margolis] has died
You are Jane Margolis

Rent- $3000 every cycle.
I've gone where the universe takes me my whole life. It's better to make those decisions for yourself.
Neighbours to Lovers to Neighbours - Each night you will target a player if its Jesse you will form a Mason chat with him. You are not the only one wanting to neighbour Jesse, time ticking.

Drawings- Jane can draw thoughts and ideas. You will create abilities every night.

Art Gallery- You will post a drawing during the game through the Host. Players that applaud that drawing will become rb immune for the night. If Jesse is among them, you will challenge Jesse to rps and if you win you two will form Mason chats.

Blackmailer- You will blackmail a player and force him to give half his currency to you. If you win rps you will win half the money they carrying, otherwise 1/4 part. 2 shots.

Drug Injections- Jane will inject Drug to players - They will be rbed for the night.

You may chose to challenge a player during the day phase, if you win they will pass out during the night phase unable to submit night actions successfully. 1 shot.

You win when all threats to Alberque
Someone tried to kill ???

Someone tried to kill ???

Day 5 have started
You guys have 24 hours to decide on a lynch.
Timer

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Oh lmao Doddsy was a scumtracker, nice.
Now Jew D Boy seems quite sus to me still, the lynch stop is ultimatively scummy. When I was Holly White I also had a lynch stop, but it would reveal me as town then give people 6 hours more day phase to find another lynch.
YTW considered how to make a lynch stop appear townish and still give information.

Now that is why I am seeing his lynch stop as scummy. Perfectly to give all 3 mafia factions another night for kills.

vote lenuch JeDBwoi @Yo Tan Wa

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Y’all wanna try this shit again?? T-Pein and Doddsy, my biggest attacker and my vote for yesterday’s lynch, both flipped scum :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Now Jew D Boy seems quite sus to me still, the lynch stop is ultimatively scummy. When I was Holly White I also had a lynch stop, but it would reveal me as town then give people 6 hours more day phase to find another lynch.
YTW considered how to make a lynch stop appear townish and still give information.

Now that is why I am seeing his lynch stop as scummy. Perfectly to give all 3 mafia factions another night for kills.

Jackass :lusalty:

If he was town he would had claimed the lynch would fail.
He also cannot be killed at night.
Takes two lynches just like it does for every big bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.