A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6 players

1 indie
1-2 yellow scum
3-4 townies

worst case scenario:
baki > sallu > rej

i guess...^

if scum really have no more anti-claim kills as well, then i think they will either kill kagu or rej tonight tbh (most likely kagu i think since she seems the strongest)

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Wendy`s services are available!

Did you have a hard day at work and your brain is cooked out? Come have some moments with me at the Crossroads motel, i promise you will have the best time of your life in the company of t` greatest girl this city has ever seen, we will do anything you like.

Quote this post if you are interested.​
I think BakiDou is more or less safe because of this write up.

Leaves hime, Kagu, Sallu if we trust the indie.

There are more hints that Baki's claims are consistent. I would rather not lynch him.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yess, I actually didnt ask whether it was possible to remember a scum role, but no restrictions were told to me.
Were you presented with all the dead roles which are available to be remembered?
I think BakiDou is more or less safe because of this write up.

Leaves hime, Kagu, Sallu if we trust the indie.

There are more hints that Baki's claims are consistent. I would rather not lynch him.
Unless you think that Hank could be one of the janitored roles then you should believe me. Also it’s not just Saul, Nana has also confirmed me. She was Gomez. Plus my gameplay has had a few hiccups but overall I’ve been very clear with my pushes on Lind, Prof and Reborn.

Outside of that ability WU with wendy`s servives, I had 2 role blocks
I used a role block n1 on EKKO.
Then in n3 I got some money and bought an invest witch I wanted to use on Nana
n3 got rolle blocked, in n4 I was role crushed and got my invest destroyed.
n5 nothing, i have 1 role block left.
My vote remains on Hime, her ability to hide behind people is to hazardous, and I rly dont have other good suspects, what to say about
Rej? He is/was a tree stump for the first cycles and got confirmed also.
Kagura was confirmed by town people, hunted proff good also.
You are confirmed by Saul, and by other people.
I did my part in this game with my limited resources, Wendy is part of Alberque Town.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Were you presented with all the dead roles which are available to be remembered?

Unless you think that Hank could be one of the janitored roles then you should believe me. Also it’s not just Saul, Nana has also confirmed me. She was Gomez. Plus my gameplay has had a few hiccups but overall I’ve been very clear with my pushes on Lind, Prof and Reborn.
Noone presented me stuff, it just said I am an Amnesiac and I can remember a role. I am the kind of person who doesn't ask questions and knows whats to do. I only asked whether I have time left to decide. I knee the most potent town role back then was Marie Schrader. So that's it.

Anyway seems Kagu has more back up on her.
Back to hime.
I might place my vote there, tho her being mad on us seems genuine towny. Outside of that she has backbone for this game...

I have 20 mins left then imma go work and I wont have time till EoD.

I did a mistake deleting a post(I posted it 2 times, with a typo error, forgot that you can get modkilled for deleting a dupe), for this reason I cant use my mafia role in the next night(in case I was not lynched today), so I just surrender.
I was going through you actions anyway and something didnt add up :p
My cop would have been on you. Not sure if youre immune to it, if not I would have caught you anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.