Future Events Buggy is gonna be the Pirate King

It's quite hard to admit, and I also am quite sure that I dislike this absolute retcon, but Luffy, in the end of One Piece, won't be crowned king of the pirates.
He will do everything, reach Laugh Tale, discover the One Piece.
But Buggy will be the pirate king, and the last chapter proves it. Luffy sees becoming the pirate king a means to an end, and this end is probably something silly like making everybody laugh.

Buggy is gonna be the Pirate King.
You read it here first.
:pepebuggy:

Last chance to buy buggy coins.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It's quite hard to admit, and I also am quite sure that I dislike this absolute retcon, but Luffy, in the end of One Piece, won't be crowned king of the pirates.
But Buggy will be the pirate king, and the last chapter proves it. Luffy sees becoming the pirate king a means to an end, and this end is probably something silly like making everybody laugh.

You read it here first.

It makes sense. Buggy's career as a pirate as been constantly falling upwards:
  • Second rate East Blue captain
  • Impel Down breakout mastermind
  • Shichibukai
  • Yonkou

After Yonkou, there's only one place left to go.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He said as well that he wants to be a king of the world :shocking:
He's going to take Imu's place, funny that he is with the guy that people theorize is related to Imu.
He’ll be the pirate god sitting on the empty throne
Either he becomes the pirate king or somehow manages to one up even that and take over imu's position.
I don't think Oda will spend so much effort building Imu up and hiding their identity if he intended for Buggy to replace them at the last moment.

I think Buggy has better chances in falling upwards to "Pirate King" than "King of the World".

I don't think Oda will spend so much effort building Imu up and hiding their identity if he intended for Buggy to replace them at the last moment.

I think Buggy has better chances in falling upwards to "Pirate King" than "King of the World".
I feel like Imu will end up as a title and a will just like Joyboy turned out to be and Buggy will be given imus power and will.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

but imagine now how funny it would be :pepebusi:

You read it here first.

if that happen, uff the powerscaling war gona be epic:ihaha: