Manga Discussion Bungo Stray Dogs

Who are your faves?

• Total voters
I started with the anime, a few years ago. Now, started reading Manga, from the latest chapter I found. Reading it for several months now. I have missed some developments, but I am too lazy to go back and read all of those chapter 😂
I will do a reread. Perhaps, its anime has a second season, it didnt make sense when I started watching, so I thought I will start where I left off, but that never happened yet.
Post automatically merged:

And, I dont know what BB refers to...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I started with the anime, a few years ago. Now, started reading Manga, from the latest chapter I found. Reading it for several months now. I have missed some developments, but I am too lazy to go back and read all of those chapter 😂
I will do a reread. Perhaps, its anime has a second season, it didnt make sense when I started watching, so I thought I will start where I left off, but that never happened yet.
Hmm. Well I'd say watch the anime again lol. Season 1 ended at Vol. 4 Chapter 16, Season 2 ended at Vol. 9 Chapter 37, and Season 3 ended at Vol. 13 Chapter 53.

And, I dont know what BB refers to...
Black Butler(Kuroshitsuji).

Please give me a filler after this lol.

Hmm. Well I'd say watch the anime again lol. Season 1 ended at Vol. 4 Chapter 16, Season 2 ended at Vol. 9 Chapter 37, and Season 3 ended at Vol. 13 Chapter 53.

Black Butler(Kuroshitsuji).

Please give me a filler after this lol.
Sure, I have got time now (completed Masters), so, I will catch up.

I am reading recent chapters of BB, and how they are shutting down blood collection centers.

I was reading all of these mangas, but then got busy with studies. I started reading again now, but didnt bother to check the previous chapters due to work. I will read and come back to join discussions here. :cheers:

Thank you so much for highlighting the start and end of seasons. I am on it :p

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sure, I have got time now (completed Masters), so, I will catch up.

I am reading recent chapters of BB, and how they are shutting down blood collection centers.

I was reading all of these mangas, but then got busy with studies. I started reading again now, but didnt bother to check the previous chapters due to work. I will read and come back to join discussions here. :cheers:

Thank you so much for highlighting the start and end of seasons. I am on it :p
Aye aye, no worries, thank you.

Yeah BB is one of my fave manga, the art is amazing and the story is pretty interesting. Shame it's basically monthly nowadays, but it is what it is.

When you re-read hit me up and we'll discuss them.

Honestly, I need to catch back up and reread because I’ve forgotten everything. Are we still fighting Dostoevsky and the Decay of Angels?