Le Fishe Thread Bust Sizes

I used Pixel Scaling to find characters busts by comparing them to people like Nami, and Robin who have confirmed sizes. Or taking a full body image and scaling them using that. I multiplied by pi for people not scaling for confirmed chest size. I'll have more next break week.
  • Uta(Scaling from 1071 spread) - Bust: 113 - Waist: 75 - Hips: 136 (Take the hips with a grain of salt)
  • Stussy(Scaling from Zoro in 1074) - Bust: 88 - Waist: 58 - Hips: 86
  • Hiyori(Scaling from Nami in 1052) - Bust: 112 - Can't find an image where she isn't wearing a Kimono for the rest. Oda straight stated that he draws less curves for people in kimono.
  • Carrot(Scaling from Chopper's height in 824) - Bust: 98 - Waist: 78 - Hips: 133
  • Edit: Uta's scaling seems a bit too high. So I used the poster image of her(The one with Shanks and Luffy instead)
  • Uta(New Version) - Bust: 78 - Waist: 43 - Hips: 96
  • Then averaging the two results
  • Uta(Best Version) - Bust: 96 - Waist: 59 - Hips: 116

Last edited:
Okay this is the best thread of the Forum but no way Uta is 113. What the fuck went wrong with your scale? And I believe Hiyori isn't 112 too.

Where are the others for comparison?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I used Pixel Scaling to find characters busts by comparing them to people like Nami, and Robin who have confirmed sizes. Or taking a full body image and scaling them using that. I multiplied by pi for people not scaling for confirmed chest size. I'll have more next break week.
  • Uta(Scaling from 1071 spread) - Bust: 113 - Waist: 75 - Hips: 136
  • Hiyori(Scaling from Nami in 1052) - Bust: 112 - Can't find an image where she isn't wearing a Kimono for the rest. Oda straight stated that he draws less curves for people in kimono.
  • Carrot(Scaling from Chopper's height in 824) - Bust: 98 - Waist: 78 - Hips: 133
There's this thing called grass, touch it

• Uta(Scaling from 1071 spread) - Bust: 113 - Waist: 75 - Hips: 136
This is what we come here for