Fanclub Caesar Clown Fanclub!πŸ§ͺ

Will Caesar plays a major role in the future?

• Total voters
been waiting for this thread
sign me up
Well this is nice, sign me up!
in, he is one of Chopper's mentors
Welcome welcome!
SHIROROROROOROORORORORORORO SHIRORORORORORORORO
Caesar Clown will achieve his dream and surpass the old man Vegapunk :jordanmf:
Wanna join the cool kids club mates?

In this article I will describe Cesars growth over his hardships in the story:

- First we meet him as a snobbisch scientist. His greates achievements are greater than what any normal grand line scientist:
- his intelligence allowed him to use his devilfruit in combination with tools: The Gust sword
- to produce smiles with underground funds in an elaborate system.
- he knows Haki exists and he still decides to fight Luffy, confident in his abilities against the worst geneartion.
- he manages to suffocate Luffy and K.O. Luffy in a fight (using his devilfruit ability to create an airless spherical), a feat not many villains (no not even Ulti) can dream of (not even Doflamingo (he was still awake and moving after using gear 4)).
--> Later he gets dethroned and we learn he abused a Yonkos (BM) money to party on Punk Hazard, instead of research:
- He wasnt even afraid of a Yonkos wrath and confident in the network he built himself.
- Despite being lazy he achieved a strenght way above pre timeskip Luffy (who was already 7 warlord Level before !!): Luffy needed gear 2 and 3 AND Haki to defeat the beast. (So Ceasar >>>> Pre Timeskip Crocodile
- present in Whole Cake island he was working for Bege and was not killed off, proving some utility.
- now he has to find his own way and create a new system to rise to live in security and wealth on the grand line, making him more powerfull
- meeting with Judge we see how they hate each other, striving for independence and gowing their own way instead of lazy cooperation.

--> Cesar will (need to) grow more independent and finally start trying to use his intelligence, unleashing his full potential.

I still want to know why has the same horns as Merry.
How can I join the fanclub?

Last edited: