Questions & Mysteries Can „Elbaf“ Zoro actually defeat real top tiers?

Who can current zoro beat?

• Total voters
Show me Franky tanking an attack from Linlin or being hir and not be damaged

Comeback when Kizaru can damage anyone really or beat someone strong
Even nerfer sentonaru woke up shortly after
Lucci did more to fresh Sentomaru than Kizaru did to nerfee Sentomaru

Fuji should first bruise Luffy with his named attacks that DR Sabo and DR Luffy tank easily
Chopped literally tanked big meme's attacks in wci lmao

Who did meme beat?

Fuji was obviously playing with goofy lol. The man was literally praising goofy and saying he wanted to see goofy's kind face lmao.

And even after they separated, why did Mihawk stay on the ice if he only wanted to separate because of the trap???

Mihawk is on the fuckin Platform lmao.

:nicagesmile::nicagesmile:
Post automatically merged:

What does this even prove lmao

why so angry? :perocry:
Read you motherfucker.

Ahhhhh now you don't want to focus on feats?? Lmfaooo
I do.
Show me where Bigmam , Fujitora , Aramaki has shown anything closer to this with their sword and Haki , I'll wait.

So.....BM Haki>>Mihawk Haki by feats lol.
No lmao.

You mean her blowing away Jinbe with ease while Mihawk needed Vista to stand down so he could separate from the fight?

Maybe feats are massively overrated and you’re delusional

Flame off King was still face tanking ACoC bird dance.

Big Moms durability on the other hand had her getting her bones shattered by scrap metal, and hurt by Franky running her over.

I have no reason to assume Ryo can’t pierce through her skin just because Bege couldn’t.
"Face tanking" That word's lost all meaning, huh? He was still clearly bleeding from it and was obviously injured.

"Face tanking" That word's lost all meaning, huh? He was still clearly bleeding from it and was obviously injured.
I’m saying he got hit dead on in the face, and still had minimal injuries. I just checked the manga, and he didn’t even have a scratch on him afterwards.

Again, there’s no evidence that Ryo can’t pierce Big Mom. Even Momos scales which are the same as Kaidos wasn’t an issue for Ryos AP. You can argue Big Mom can burn the vines as fast as he shoots them, that’s a solid defense, but to say he can’t even pierce her would be a pretty vast underestimation of Ryos strength.

I’m saying he got hit dead on in the face, and still had minimal injuries. I just checked the manga, and he didn’t even have a scratch on him afterwards.

Again, there’s no evidence that Ryo can’t pierce Big Mom. Even Momos scales which are the same as Kaidos wasn’t an issue for Ryos AP. You can argue Big Mom can burn the vines as fast as he shoots them, that’s a solid defense, but to say he can’t even pierce her would be a pretty vast underestimation of Ryos strength.
He never pierced Momo's scales, he just wrapped him up with vines and squeezed him with said vines.

He never pierced Momo's scales, he just wrapped him up with vines and squeezed him with said vines.
I get that, but was actively hurting him without haki and just raw strength of his ugly ass broccoli form.

IMO there’s no reason to assume he doesn’t have haki and physical strong enough to pierce Big Moms skin after he negged King Queen and Whitebeard Jr. and had the strength to easily pin a massive dragon onto the floor

Big Moms durability was a pretty huge let down in Wano. I doubt she’d be able to fully tank Zoros weaker ACoC attacks.

I get that, but was actively hurting him without haki and just raw strength of his ugly ass broccoli form.

IMO there’s no reason to assume he doesn’t have haki and physical strong enough to pierce Big Moms skin after he negged King Queen and Whitebeard Jr. and had the strength to easily pin a massive dragon onto the floor

Big Moms durability was a pretty huge let down in Wano. I doubt she’d be able to fully tank Zoros weaker ACoC attacks.
I'm not saying he can't do that but I don't think he can with his vines. With his sword (and this isn't even dependent on whether or not it's a black blade) he definitely could though.

yeah bro Fujitora was totally serious against the guy whose he had a whole inner speech one chapter later about how he regretted blinding himself as it makes him unable to see said guy "kind" face.

and now I heard Ryokugyu can't hurt Big Mom, the same person who bled heavily from high speed hakiless metal beams when he had zero issue handling the Seiryu durability and it was implied he was going to skewer it pre-Shanks intervention?

agenda truly make some users batshit insane with their takes, what is it, am i back in 2016?

I'm not saying he can't do that but I don't think he can with his vines. With his sword (and this isn't even dependent on whether or not it's a black blade) he definitely could though.
I’m mostly just using the King equivalent here:
Ryokugyu didn’t show any issue piercing king despite King even with his flames off was still able to get hit by Zoros CoC infused Bird Dance without serious injury.

And from what we saw of Big Mom, I personally don’t think she’d tank that attack much better than King did so I don’t see why she’d be immune to Ryos vines.

Now can she break the veins and burn them up when they pierce her, absolutely. But she’s still getting pierced.

judge killer ulti page one brook and some others I forgot about
Like Meme has wins but… the strongest person there is Judge and he still got up and had enough power left after memes thunderbolt to defeat Snack and multiple other ministers by himself.

I think the strongest people meme beat that stayed down is Niji and Yonji.

Oda should’ve let Big Mom beat someone’s ass Kaido vs Scabbards style.