Questions & Mysteries Can any team of JJK characters, no matter the numbers, beat Gojo and Sukuna together?

Can any team of JJK characters, no matter the numbers, beat Gojo and Sukuna together?

• Total voters
it will be hard, but not impossible. the strongest fighters (Yuta, Kenjaku, Yuki, Maki, Kashimo, Hakari, Yuji, Yuruzo, Toji) needs to distracted Gojo & Sukuna, then using Jacob's ladder they gets decimated.
Post automatically merged:

and if it didn't work, Yuki can use the black hole attack.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
then using Jacob's ladder they gets decimated.
Jacob's Ladder won't work on Gojo, like it was mentioned when he was unsealed. The implication seems to be that you must be evil or curse possessed for it to work on you and we already saw it just releasing Gojo and not doing anything to him

It's also basically stated it won't work on Sukuna who would have a stronger hold on Megumi

It barely even worked the first time and that was practically as soon as Sukuna took over Megumi. After the bath chances are it won't work at all.

and if it didn't work, Yuki can use the black hole attack.
I am not even sure Black Hole can touch Gojo. And he can just teleport both him and Sukuna from it.

Yuki had to get ahold of Kenny to use it and didn't let go at all
She can't touch Gojo at all due to infinity.

Not to mention that they won't even get a chance to distract Gojo or Sukuna. Sukuna's domain is close to 200 meters, while Gojo can fire purples that traverse distances of 4km almost instantly.

Sukuna's domain targets even those without cursed energy as in inanimate objects

And it's heavily implied Gojo's targets everything by him having to take hold of Yuji so he doesn't get hit and the people in Shibuya suffering from Unlimited Void, so Maki and Toji get hit by either domain.

They legit can't even get close to Gojo or Sukuna. They will die instantly. Those two possess the strongest domains and have shown the best distance.

The strongest fighter on that list you mentioned is Kenjaku and he is a mere ant in the presence of Gojo or Sukuna.

You ignored my entire post you jabroni. A good team (that includes Maki) has a shot with the right plan and weapon/tools. It's a long shot but not impossible.
I ignored the other stuff because it was actually fair and it did make sense, but you are mentioning Maki like she's someone who can turn the battle around when that's not the case

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kenjaku managed to seal Gojo like a bitch without any top tier by his side

Gojo or Sukuna has no chance of winning it 1 vs everyone

Tengen + Kashimo with CT + Kenjaku + Miguel black rope + Maki with spear of heaven + Yuta and other playing meat shield + Utahime boosting their CE

But against 2 of them it’s maybe too much and they take it

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Kenjaku managed to seal Gojo like a bitch without any top tier by his side
Br0 you say this like we didn't see how it happened lol. They needed to build an entire plan to overwhelm Gojo with humans around him to move him out of his element

Sukuna is someone who won't get in his way when fighting side by side and he won't have to worry about humans in this situation at all.

And the only reasons prison realm worked are

1. Gege said Gojo was too strong so he needed to be removed, aka plot purpose.

2. Cuz it was Suguru Geto's body

His best friend, the one and only
And the man he thought he finished off.

If it wasn't for that it wouldn't have worked

It was deemed impossible.

When Sukuna is reduced to nothing more than a pokeball after defeating Gojo you'll see
Yuji can eat all the shit he wants, chances are he's never gonna be on that level. This isn't some mid shit like One Piece. Bullshitting Yuji to that level would be almost as bad as One Piece stuff, but let's wait and see.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Br0 you say this like we didn't see how it happened lol. They needed to build an entire plan to overwhelm Gojo with humans around him to move him out of his element
undefined
This shows Gojo is not some kind of God. He is a monster and far above anyone (except Sukuna) but it is possible to checkmate him.

Toji showed it was possible.
Kenjaku showed it was possible etc

Gojo vs the whole verse means : the good guys, the bad guys, the different items they have (and some of them are fucking powerful), the smart guys ( and some of them are quite smart) etc etc

I don’t think Sukuna or Gojo can solo

But both of them can

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This shows Gojo is not some kind of God. He is a monster and far above anyone (except Sukuna) but it is possible to checkmate him.
Umm no. The reason they were able to checkmate him is because they exploited that he cared for people and his best friend, not because he isn't strong enough. Obviously in this scenario he doesn't give a shit about any of that. He wouldn't be able to seriously fight his students otherwise.

Toji showed it was possible.
This was way before Gojo's current level and even then he exploited the fact that Gojo had to protect someone lol.

Kenjaku showed it was possible etc
Again not because he wasn't strong enough.

Gojo vs the whole verse means : the good guys, the bad guys, the different items they have (and some of them are fucking powerful), the smart guys ( and some of them are quite smart) etc etc
I am aware what it means my man. The stronger person outside of Gojo and Sukuna, who are not fighting against each other in this scenario, is Kenjaku, who is one shot material for Gojo lol.

I mean they can't even touch Gojo lol. Domain amplification has been used by only Jogo and Hanami, and probably Kenny since Gojo speculated a curse user taught them how to do it. But Kenny again is one shot material for Gojo. And we've seen what happens with Jogo and Hanami vs a severely restricted Gojo.

Prison Realm is a chance but we know Gojo is not getting caught by it again, even the first time it was believed to be impossible.

Both Gojo and Sukuna have a very good chance of soloing the verse individually, when you remove either of the two fighting.

The only and really the only other characters that could be a problem are the previous six eyes users, whom btw I forgot lmao, but since we know almost nothing about them, and it stands to reason Gojo is the strongest of them, even they shouldn't be too much, but I'll leave them out since we really have no idea about them lol.

But from the know characters, really it comes down to Kenny, Yuta, Hakari, Toji, Maki, Yuki, Ryu, Uro, Yuji, Megumi, Disaster Curses, Angel and Kashimo. And legit none of them bar the 3 I possibly mentioned above can touch Gojo, and one of the stronger on the list, got negged by a basic slash from Sukuna.

By all means you can argue either could solo removing the mysterious 6 eyes from before.

Together yeah, it's honestly a wrap and not even that difficult I'd wager.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Umm no. The reason they were able to checkmate him is because they exploited that he cared for people and his best friend, not because he isn't strong enough. Obviously in this scenario he doesn't give a shit about any of that. He wouldn't be able to seriously fight his students otherwise.

This was way before Gojo's current level and even then he exploited the fact that Gojo had to protect someone lol.

Again not because he wasn't strong enough.

I am aware what it means my man. The stronger person outside of Gojo and Sukuna, who are not fighting against each other in this scenario, is Kenjaku, who is one shot material for Gojo lol.

I mean they can't even touch Gojo lol. Domain amplification has been used by only Jogo and Hanami, and probably Kenny since Gojo speculated a curse user taught them how to do it. But Kenny again is one shot material for Gojo. And we've seen what happens with Jogo and Hanami vs a severely restricted Gojo.

Prison Realm is a chance but we know Gojo is not getting caught by it again, even the first time it was believed to be impossible.

Both Gojo and Sukuna have a very good chance of soloing the verse individually, when you remove either of the two fighting.

The only and really the only other characters that could be a problem are the previous six eyes users, whom btw I forgot lmao, but since we know almost nothing about them, and it stands to reason Gojo is the strongest of them, even they shouldn't be too much, but I'll leave them out since we really have no idea about them lol.

But from the know characters, really it comes down to Kenny, Yuta, Hakari, Toji, Maki, Yuki, Ryu, Uro, Yuji, Megumi, Disaster Curses, Angel and Kashimo. And legit none of them bar the 3 I possibly mentioned above can touch Gojo, and one of the stronger on the list, got negged by a basic slash from Sukuna.

By all means you can argue either could solo removing the mysterious 6 eyes from before.

Together yeah, it's honestly a wrap and not even that difficult I'd wager.
Utahime + Yuki super black hole diff