Questions & Mysteries Can anyone fight Wolf 1 on 1?

Is the Colossal Battleship too big for one fighter?

• No, someone will fight him alone

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes, he has to be taken down with multiple people

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Just a thought I got from the recent Nakama thread, but it's been pointed out that the future fights of the Blackbeard Pirates against both the Red Hair and Straw Hat Pirates, there will be a number advantage, and the extra figure is one hell of a big one, at that.

At nearly 600 feet tall, can anyone really fight a monster like Wolf alone or would it be like a super version of Oars where multiple characters have to join up to beat him?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think he would so strong that multiple Strawhats have to team up to take him down purely because of his size...
After all, we have seen Strawhats deal with oversized opponents quite effortlessly.
Like f.ex., the Numbers, Sanji/Jinbe vs Wadatsumi, Zoro vs Pica etc,.

I don't think he's gonna be the opponent of the Monster Trio & Jinbe definitely.
IMO, either of Monster Point Chopper or Franky (Shipwright vs the Giant Battleship) are ideal candidates to fight Sanjuan Wolf (with necessary PUs ofc).
And by portrayal itself, all Strawhats stronger than the SH who beats Wolf should be able to handle him easily.

Wadatsumi, Oars and all the huge guys we have seen till now are dwarfs compared to Wolf. Thing is if Oda will stay consistent with his size which i seriously doubt.

Doubt any non M3 stands a chance besides Jinbe, Wolf is just too damn big. Robin/Franky/Chopper with all their possible size ups can barely make his thumb so it definitely has nothing to do with that