Can anyone guess why Sarada isn’t effected by the jutsu?

It's probably either her infatuation with Boruto or they'll introduce that she has some ability or bloodline that counteracts the ability. Sumirute is also immune but she is also infatuated with Boruto and wields an incredibly strong beast. My other theory is that Eida subconsciously kept them unaffected and isn't even aware of it. Also, Amado could have something to do with it.

Maybe Becuz Uchiha's are Immune to it.
Boruto isn't attracted to Eida either , Sarada Got Uchiha bloodline and during war Kabuto used his cells to revive Sasuke , and he had Hashirsama cells.
If Sarada Even have an inch of Both side of the gene , she can be considered an otsutsuki.
Her being just Infatuated with boruto is shit writing.
I don't want another naruto-Sakura parallel.

Boruto isn't attracted to Eida either , Sarada Got Uchiha bloodline and during war Kabuto used his cells to revive Sasuke , and he had Hashirsama cells.
If Sarada Even have an inch of Both side of the gene , she can be considered an otsutsuki.
These writers seem more versatility, maybe it is something technical and not stupid like "love." I'm hoping it's something that can tie in Sarada being a badass.

because boruto's writing is as shit as it's character design
Post automatically merged:

lol who thought a giant tentacle monster was a good design

looks so dumb

It doesn't work on Boruto because he is Otsutsuki. That clan and relatives to Eida are unaffected, so Sarada and Sumire fall under 1 or the other.