Speculations Can Kidd manipulate Sanji now that he has an exoskeleton with his magnetic powers?

I mean those are plainly not what Sanji has. An exoskeleton is simply armour, and the military can't well build naturally armored humans.
There is no evidence to prove that there is any difference in Sanji. Whether there will be any difference depends on the follow-up

I mean those are plainly not what Sanji has. An exoskeleton is simply armour, and the military can't well build naturally armored humans.
Blood factor is the modification of DNA

Not to the body, which is essentially different. He makes the body hard instead of embedding steel

It's a lot like spider man

No, they was called few times as cyborg lol
Also, why you don't want to learn what exeskelot means in military:
A powered exoskeleton (also known as power armor, powered armor, powered suit, cybernetic suit, cybernetic armor, exosuit, hardsuit, exoframe or augmented mobility) is a wearable mobile machine that is powered by a system of electric motors pheunamatics, levers, hydraulisc, or a combination of technologies that allow for limb movement with increased strength and endurance.
For example we can google it:
I believe in our case exoskeleton is build into bodies of Vinsmoke family with some nano-tech
Those military suits were called exoskeleton after the real exoskeletons that come from insects...
Those army suits aren't even meant for armor like insects' exoskeleton or sanji's, they are just there to enhance someone's strenghts, so they don't even work or have the same purpose as insect exoskeleton and vinsmokes'.
Sanji was manipulated through his DNA with Animals and other races like Yonji said in whole cake island...

we still don,t know what property of germa exoskeleton
nano machine like metal gear rising?
insect armor like kamen rider?
metal adamantine like wolverine?
unless oda give explanation is kinda hard to decide