Can Kouen be superior to Gakuki ?

Gakuki vs Kouen?

• Total voters
I think even at the end of the show it will be debatable if Shin is stronger than RBK or nor
Man you guys make my Riboku wank look pathetic. I legit think EOS RBK will struggle to stay Top 3.

Ousen will take down several states and might become the last villain. Shin as the MC has a very high chance to surpass everyone. Then there is Kouen and Shouheikun.

I believe @Elder Lee Hung SHK wank is still too weak. Based on what's going to happen and his importance in the future Lee should be busy pushing him for Top 1. He will have a mind equal to RBK and likely be bested in a duel against Moubu.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Man you guys make my Riboku wank look pathetic. I legit think EOS RBK will struggle to stay Top 3.

Ousen will take down several states and might become the last villain. Shin as the MC has a very high chance to surpass everyone. Then there is Kouen and Shouheikun.

I believe @Elder Lee Hung SHK wank is still too weak. Based on what's going to happen and his importance in the future Lee should be busy pushing him for Top 1. He will have a mind equal to RBK and likely be bested in a duel against Moubu.
rbk is the big dawg historically, along with ou sen whether we like it or not

Our Protagonist is literally the main argument why we shouldn't treat history = Manga. This dude is not even in the same realm to the top 4 historically but he will surpass them all in the Manga.

That said this is just another story. Shin will probably kill Renpa in Chu and prove himself superior to Ouki, that's how far in the story Kouen will be a main antagonist. This guy can't just be Qin 6 level when Karin is already at that level and clearly Kouen's inferior.
Hara also made manga Chu far, far more powerful than it was in reality. Another point here.

rbk is the big dawg historically, along with ou sen whether we like it or not
And Hara will do that justice, he already does but don't forget that this is still fiction. Look how Ouki's portrayal was. He has no business standing equal to even Shibasaku historically let alone Hakuki or Ousen.

Hara can still cook up characters and make them look equal or even superior to the 4 Goats even when they don't have the history back up.
Historically Bai Qi is the GOAT of the Warring States period.
Is he ?
Isn't Shibasaku responsible for making Qin big in the first place. Bai Qi can't be above Wang Jian.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Lol. I think he’ll get the 100 IQ stat at some point. Being bested by the Godboku is nothing to be ashamed of.

I wouldn’t put him top 5 of all time though.

Is he ?
Isn't Shibasaku responsible for making Qin big in the first place. Bai Qi can't be above Wang Jian.
Bai Qi defeated and greatly weakened basically all the enemies of Qin when they were at their peak and made possible for Sei to eventually conquer them. Of course Bai Qi can be above Wang Jian, I'm not sure what makes you think otherwise? In case you didn't read my post above with the ranks of historical chinese generals during the Tang dynasty, Bai Qi was among the first 10 generals to be included in the military temple. Wang Jian was only included later when the list was expanded to 74 names. And Sima Cuo isn't on the list at all.

Sima Cuo was important in that he conquered Ba and Shu and those resources were useful to strenghten Qin, but Ba and Shu were weak states compared to what Bai Qi faced. Bai Qi is also stated to be undefeated, unlike Sima Cuo.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž

RBK will stay the main antagonist of the whole show

the one the Mcs and Qin took the most time to defeat

the one who inflicted the most pain and defeat to the MC

RBK top 3 is 100% certain EOS

And I can even see him top 1

RBK will stay the main antagonist of the whole show

the one the Mcs and Qin took the most time to defeat

the one who inflicted the most pain and defeat to the MC

RBK top 3 is 100% certain EOS

And I can even see him top 1
He will stay top 1 for sure in my eyes.
It has already been established that Riboku alone is a bigger obstacle for the unification of China than the entire state of Chu.

He's been warring off against multiple GGs for several arcs while having his closest vassals be mid general level at best (SSJ,Bananji)

It's only now that he gets another GG on his side.

Would’ve been better to ask whether Kouen will be on Riboku’s level, as we know literally nothing of Gakuki, and likely never will at that. Regardless, for the sake of story Kouen will definitely be one of the top dogs, so depending on matchup he should have the potential to beat anyone.
The 4 Goats, Gakuki, Kouen, SHK and Ouki, that’s how I see it

Would’ve been better to ask whether Kouen will be on Riboku’s level, as we know literally nothing of Gakuki, and likely never will at that. Regardless, for the sake of story Kouen will definitely be one of the top dogs, so depending on matchup he should have the potential to beat anyone.
The 4 Goats, Gakuki, Kouen, SHK and Ouki, that’s how I see it
We already know thanks to Saitaku,Sei,Renpa and Ouken that Riboku is stronger than Kouen (and everyone else around)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
When Ouken rhetorically asked Ei Sei if he was aware of what is the greatest obstacle to realize his dream of unification and Ei Sei answered "Of course. It's Riboku" which led to Saitaiku/Ouken approving the answer.

As for Renpa he called Riboku the most dangerous man in all of China.
Ouki also called Riboku a commander of an unprecedented level.

Unprecedented quite literally means there has been no other commander on Riboku’s level.

Daniel

Elmarit
β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Looking at Shin's progression as, he would eventually surpass even Ouki as a physical combatant, and the amount of "weight" he would acquire as a leading general would be above most (if not all) of the generals in the past. It is portrayed fairly clear that Shin's path of a Great General is parallel to Duke Hyou/Renpa/Moubu VS Ousen/Riboku/etc.

If Shin were to suffer a crushing defeat against Kou En in the Chu Campaign arc (no thanks to Lord Changping 😞), it'd most likely be in the hands of another general whose physical might surpasses that of Shin's own, if not at least rival it.

If Kou En was <<< Shin in martial might, it'd definitely be possible that Shin's army would receive a strategical defeat in that Chu campaign (Shin's not the deepest nor the brightest of thinkers) but the actual consequences of the defeat wouldn't be considered too detrimental to Qin.

The better question for the poll should be: Is Kou En superior to Mou Bu/Kanmei?

Last edited: