Speculations Can Law shample Luffy now, cause his haki is to strong.

Idk but Laws Haki is at least approaching yonko level. Otherwise explain to me how he has effective attacks against Kaido and Big Mom when the devil fruit < haki, and “Haki exceeds all.”

but then again how does Robin beat Black Maria without Haki?
The truth is Haki matters when its
Convenient for oda
In what reality is laws haki reaching yonko levels. If i am being honest here laws haki is very mediocre.

Law stated he would’ve separated the Yonko on the rooftop already if he could have
Obviously he cannot
Luffy’s haki bloomed in the way that his initial application of CoC was crude compared to when he was capable of splitting the sky with fellow top tiers… he’s on that same level now

why wouldnt it
luffy learning to coat his attacks in coc doesnt mean his haki got stronger.
his haki was already that strong, he just figured out how to coat it.
his CoC grew stronger to split the skies which means his haki overall grew as he grew stronger

CoC depends on your PL
His haki wasn't always strong... law could move him
Now he has yonko level haki

That was before zoro properly learned adv coc and was in an extreme weakend state

Luffy has sky splitting haki , he resist it
Zoro was fresh and still had one of the best CoA. It makes no sense if Zoro or Luffy ask him to move them and he can’t. Easy answer is if you let your guard down your haki defenses will go down as well

Doffy had better haki and was moved by him. The person has to activate haki so they can't be moved. Like Smoker did.

Emperors are true masters of haki because they are always coated by it.

If they were fighting against each other no, in a team yes,

Doesn’t make sense but it’s necessary for Law’s DF to really work.
Haki is just willpower, so it makes sense. If you don’t want to be teleported and have a strong enough willpower, you can mentally resist Law teleporting you, but if you want to be teleported or have no opposition to be teleported, your willpower won’t be resisting it

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's just Oda's lack of creativity showing when it comes to abilities. It was a quick fix for why Law couldn't just separate Big Mom and Kaidou or beat nearly anyone near the sea. Oda made his df too hax for him to control, he just turns it off and on as he pleases. Also doesn't help haki is a flawed unexplained concept.