Powers & Abilities Can Luffy fight a high tier in a 1v1 without any outside interruption????

Luffy is now being touted as the fifth Yonkou for feats he achieved by getting help in 1v1 fights with top tiers. In OP, it has been established that high tier fights can as well go on for days and with Luffy always running out of gas, can he really fight high tiers in a fair 1v1 fight without help???

For now, I think without even using G4 he can compete with any high tiers toe to toe for quite long time. But he still needs G4 to finish the high tiers.
This is very unlikely, all portrayals shown so far indicates his power attacks that gives him a chance at seriously damaging a high tier in a fight is G4
Post automatically merged:

1 usage of G4 wasn’t enough to finish Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri or Kaido, the boy is struggling. That 5th Yonko shit was always a load of Bs to me anyway.
Exactly my point, couldn't have said it any better

Nope, this chapter proved it. Clowns who said he could beat an admiral in a 1v1 ended up eating their words.
he isn't lasting against any top tier who can stand g4 for more than an hour

This is very unlikely, all portrayals shown so far indicates his power attacks that gives him a chance at seriously damaging a high tier in a fight is G4
With his improved CoA, that's really not the case anymore. Red Roc, a G3 attack, managed to injure Kaido when even a G4 barrage failed to do so before.

Considering that same pre Udon G4 was already enough to at least physically overwhelm any opponent Luffy had fought before Kaido and BM, his current G2/G3 should be more than enough to overpower people below them. Add FS on top of that and Luffy quickly defeats any opponent at Katakuri's level and below in less than a single G4 round. He wouldn't even need G4 for most of them....

With his improved CoA, that's really not the case anymore. Red Roc, a G3 attack, managed to injure Kaido when even a G4 barrage failed to do so before.

Considering that same pre Udon G4 was already enough to at least physically overwhelm any opponent Luffy had fought before Kaido and BM, his current G2/G3 should be more than enough to overpower people below them. Add FS on top of that and Luffy quickly defeats any opponent at Katakuri's level and below in less than a single G4 round. He wouldn't even need G4 for most of them....
don't forget that Kaido hardly dodges any attack, other high tiers would most def dodge most of it.... take Cracker for instance, Luffy wasnt landing any attack on him for most of the fight....Kaido is different, he invited these attacks... he can easily Dodge most of them

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
YC1 level and above...admirals and Yonkou
I think the topic here is about TOP Tier and not HIGH tier

Here when we talk about high tier we talk about : YC4 / strong subordinates, Sweet commanders, some shishibukai; calamities, Shanks main commanders, Whitebeard Top 3 etc

Yonko Admirals Dragon and the like of them are referred as Top tier here.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
don't you mean which high tier can luffy beat in a fair 1v1 fight without help???

We normally call that "top tier" in this community.

"High Tier" are the Yonkou Commanders and others on their level (Yamato, Jimbe, Raid Suit Sanji, Doflamingo, most Supernova, Hancock, Kuma, etc.).

Like listen, people can call me crazy or whatever but from what we’ve seen, yes Luffy has improved. But 6 days of practice with advanced armament and being able to see the future still don’t allow him to go toe to toe with a Yonko and win 1v1. Like people are taking the 5th Yonko thing to literally, it’s not like Luffy is at that level and even the 4 current Yonko know that too. Luffy struggled with Doffy, Kata, and Cracker, this can’t be argued. Luffy needed external help in all these encounters, this was evidently shown and at times even repeatedly mentions (e.g. Doffy vs Luffy). I’m not downplaying Luffy in anyway, his progression speed as we know is incredible and his talent too, but franky he won by the skin of his teeth in his last 3 main fights and even he knows and mentions that he’s in Yonko territory now and has to take things seriously, hence why we’re seeing repeated uses and quick bursts of G4, yes it’s strong yes it’s fast but it doesn’t last and we know this. Luffy doesn’t have enough time to take down a top tier just like that and still has to evade the enemy whilst his haki recovers. People forget that the Cracker fight lasted hours and G4 doesn’t even last that long even now and still has the same drawbacks.
Even with FS and AA, Luffy still barely dodged the attack that one shot him. If Luffy were fighting Kaido 1v1 he’d be dead. I can’t even comfortably say Luffy beats King and Queen in a fair 1v1 going off his last few fights. Sorry to say but that’s just how it seems and just how I’m seeing it lol

don't you mean which high tier can luffy beat in a fair 1v1 fight without help???

When it comes to the YC1 I honestly think it's debatable when you consider that Katakuri overpowered Luffy even in his Snakeman. Oda didn't make them relative in terms of power which caused the ending of the fight to be very anti-climactic.
As for the Admirals or Yonko, Luffy shouldn't be able to fight them in a 1V1 imo.