Powers & Abilities Can Luffy fight a high tier in a 1v1 without any outside interruption????

Even with FS and AA, Luffy still barely dodged the attack that one shot him. If Luffy were fighting Kaido 1v1 he’d be dead. I can’t even comfortably say Luffy beats King and Queen in a fair 1v1 going off his last few fights. Sorry to say but that’s just how it seems and just how I’m seeing it lol
Are you serious?
Post automatically merged:

yes he beats any non top tier bar beckmann, i'd give him the benefit of the doubt for his insane portrayal

i could even argue he could beat any YC2 and below without G4

When it comes to the YC1 I honestly think it's debatable when you consider that Katakuri overpowered Luffy even in his Snakeman. Oda didn't make them relative in terms of power which caused the ending of the fight to be very anti-climactic.
As for the Admirals or Yonko, Luffy shouldn't be able to fight them in a 1V1 imo.
that's fair enough

why do you think so?
I mean hear me out dude before anyone jumps to any conclusions and I’m burned at the stake haha.

We don’t know the full capabilities of King and Queen, like I don’t think every crew is outright equal just because there’s two YC1 doesn’t make them equal but a lot of people believe that, yet a long time ago people would shit on Big Mom for being weak as a Yonko, yet this was never the case. Like yeah Marco grabbed King and Queen to give Zoro a boost but immediately people are saying Marco is manhandling them without anything to prove that? Marco is YC1 but he’s built different, he’s someone that clashes with admirals and Yonko and still flies away with not a scratch on him, yeah that’s thanks to his ability but he’s someone the government regard just slightly below the Yonko. Yet Kata who was a beast people believe he’s so much weaker than Luffy because Luffy won, even though the fight wasn’t a clean 1v1 in any way on both sides to be fair. But Kata was and still is in a different league. Luffys win against him was situational as he was running through mirrorworld. Had this not been the case it would have been game over for our boy.

Cracker is YC3 and even his ability combined with his haki was tricky for Luffy. Had there not been homies standing in his way constantly or Nami using King Baum to block his path etc Luffy would have lost to Cracker, the dude was smiling and laughing at G4, Tankman stuffed version was an impromptu form that Luffy could not have achieved had he been alone. Luffy winning that fight didn’t make him automatically stronger than all YC3 in my eyes.

Doffy is the same case Luffy had so much help from the outside with this fight that it wasn’t even clear. First red hawk wouldn’t have landed without Law, Gamma knife weakened Doffy and Luffy himself mentioned this multiple times, Oda wouldn’t have put this kind of text and these panels if he didn’t want us to take note of it or pay attention to it, yeah people like to say Doffy was outclassed by G4 and yeah that was the case but it was still short lived, Doffy would have killed Luffy had it not been for Gatz, the coliseum fighters, Violet, Law, Rebecca etc.

I’m not going to automatically put Luffy over King and Queen for sure until I know I can really believe it. This isn’t to say I’m right or wrong or anything I just need more concrete shit until I can get it tattooed on my sleeve.

Like this current fight on the roof, it’s not going well lol. Big Mom is clean, Kaido is taking attacks but it’s not really going anywhere, it’s not like he’s being pushed to use his hybrid form he’s literally having fun, Big Mom too. He’s taking all their shit, yeah our boys haven’t gone all out yet but neither have Big Mom and Kaido.

I mean hear me out dude before anyone jumps to any conclusions and I’m burned at the stake haha.

We don’t know the full capabilities of King and Queen, like I don’t think every crew is outright equal just because there’s two YC1 doesn’t make them equal but a lot of people believe that, yet a long time ago people would shit on Big Mom for being weak as a Yonko, yet this was never the case. Like yeah Marco grabbed King and Queen to give Zoro a boost but immediately people are saying Marco is manhandling them without anything to prove that? Marco is YC1 but he’s built different, he’s someone that clashes with admirals and Yonko and still flies away with not a scratch on him, yeah that’s thanks to his ability but he’s someone the government regard just slightly below the Yonko. Yet Kata who was a beast people believe he’s so much weaker than Luffy because Luffy won, even though the fight wasn’t a clean 1v1 in any way on both sides to be fair. But Kata was and still is in a different league. Luffys win against him was situational as he was running through mirrorworld. Had this not been the case it would have been game over for our boy.

Cracker is YC3 and even his ability combined with his haki was tricky for Luffy. Had there not been homies standing in his way constantly or Nami using King Baum to block his path etc Luffy would have lost to Cracker, the dude was smiling and laughing at G4, Tankman stuffed version was an impromptu form that Luffy could not have achieved had he been alone. Luffy winning that fight didn’t make him automatically stronger than all YC3 in my eyes.

Doffy is the same case Luffy had so much help from the outside with this fight that it wasn’t even clear. First red hawk wouldn’t have landed without Law, Gamma knife weakened Doffy and Luffy himself mentioned this multiple times, Oda wouldn’t have put this kind of text and these panels if he didn’t want us to take note of it or pay attention to it, yeah people like to say Doffy was outclassed by G4 and yeah that was the case but it was still short lived, Doffy would have killed Luffy had it not been for Gatz, the coliseum fighters, Violet, Law, Rebecca etc.

I’m not going to automatically put Luffy over King and Queen for sure until I know I can really believe it. This isn’t to say I’m right or wrong or anything I just need more concrete shit until I can get it tattooed on my sleeve.
Youve got nice points

but i think you forgot luffy is now a man that has FS and AdvCoA

For Doffy for example, Luffy's G2 red hawk was able to significantly damaged Doffy. Imagine now Luffy's G2 red hawk and AdvCoA, it would surely be a devastating attack to the likes of Doffy. And luffy could also use FS comfortably now, and his speed is also noteworthy. Doffy has no chance against current luffy in my eyes. Doffy may have better movement speed, but in other classes, luffy supasses it all, let it be in offensive, defensive, endurance, etc.

As for Cracker, current luffy can now no-sell cracker's biscuits as he can now bypass them using AdvCoA. Cracker may have good attack speed, but his movement speed is meh, pretty sure current G2 can blitz him

As for Katakuri, kata outclassed luffy in all aspects bar endurance. Luffy took many hits from Kata and was still able to fight. On the other hand, as far as i can recall, Kata only got a few hits and he was taken down for good. Luffy with FS and AdvCoA now can handle Katakuri in a 1v1, Luffy's endurance already above average of YCs

I dont think there are much of a difference between SC and Calamities, so if current luffy can beat Kata and cracker in 1 on 1, luffy can also logically do the same to Calamitites. On top of that, i dont see King and Queen being faster than Kata, they probably rely more on Strength, and if King and Queen has no answer to Luffy's snakeman and FS and AdvCoa, then it would be a guaranteed lose for them

One hit and high tier Doflamingo flies across Dressrosa with a bloody face. One hit. No adCoA. Luffy now has dozens of strikes with adCoA. I have no idea which high tier is capable of surviving such damage.
Or even a top tier. Are you sure that after this kind of hits someone other than Kaido or BM will get up without any problems? I`m not sure.

Youve got nice points

For Doffy for example, Luffy's G2 red hawk was able to significantly damaged Doffy. Imagine now Luffy's G2 red hawk and AdvCoA, it would surely be a devastating attack to the likes of Doffy. And luffy could also use FS comfortably now, and his speed is also noteworthy. Doffy has no chance against current luffy in my eyes. Doffy may have better movement speed, but in other classes, luffy supasses it all, let it be in offensive, defensive, endurance, etc.

As for Cracker, current luffy can now no-sell cracker's biscuits as he can now bypass them using AdvCoA. Cracker may have good attack speed, but his movement speed is meh, pretty sure current G2 can blitz him

As for Katakuri, kata outclassed luffy in all aspects bar endurance. Luffy took many hits from Kata and was still able to fight. On the other hand, as far as i can recall, Kata only got a few hits and he was taken down for good. Luffy with FS and AdvCoA now can handle Katakuri in a 1v1, Luffy's endurance already above average of YCs

I dont think there are much of a difference between SC and Calamities, so if current luffy can beat Kata and cracker in 1 on 1, luffy can also logically do the same to Calamitites. On top of that, i dont see King and Queen being faster than Kata, they probably rely more on Strength, and if King and Queen has no answer to Luffy's snakeman and FS and AdvCoa, then it would be a guaranteed lose for them
Luffy had help in all these fights... that's basically the point really....can he do it without help?

One hit and high tier Doflamingo flies across Dressrosa with a bloody face. One hit. No adCoA. Luffy now has dozens of strikes with adCoA. I have no idea which high tier is capable of surviving such damage.
Or even a top tier. Are you sure that after this kind of hits someone other than Kaido or BM will get up without any problems? I`m not sure.
so you basically saying he is going to land all these attacks every single time he throws it in a fight. Mind you, Kaido hardly dodges... pretty sure top tiers can dodge most of these attacks or better still counter it. Can he really win a fight in a fair 1v1 without no help against top tier fighters????

Luffy had help in all these fights... that's basically the point really....can he do it without help?

so you basically saying he is going to land all these attacks every single time he throws it in a fight. Mind you, Kaido hardly dodges... pretty sure top tiers can dodge most of these attacks or better still counter it. Can he really win a fight in a fair 1v1 without no help against top tier fighters????
yes, current luffy can

But even that doesn’t guarantee he wins, like the attack that Kaido one shot him with he barely dodged now, he’s not taking that hit and he’s not taking that hit after being exhausted and running out of haki. At the time we would have said “Luffy is a man that can use gear 4” and even that didn’t guarantee him a win against Doffy, Luffy will get better but being able to see the future slightly and 6 days training with a new haki doesn’t make him Jesus you feel me?

As cool as it was, that red hawk added something yeah but it’s pretty much the same as red roc to kaido. Doesn’t stop the opponent from getting up and aggressively baby shaking you. That red hawk didn’t stop anything. Doffy was capable of holding his organs together from laws attack something that law was sure would destroy him, red hawk wasn’t coming close to that, so I can’t be confident that an advanced red hawk was going to be crazy deadly lol, not saying it won’t do good damage don’t get me wrong but base gear 4 pummelling that Luffy was giving to Kaido And Dragon Kaido and Cracker biscuits, Doffy was getting up from and could have killed Luffy if things were different lol

Honestly the more I rewatch and reread that fight the more ridiculous it looks lol, Luffy was getting turned inside out and still wins in the end? Biggest asspull I’ve ever seen but even still Luffy was running through the mirror world, Kata was matching everything he had and was literally chilling until he got mad and Luffy discovered his ability. Kata really should have won that fight. Luffy didn’t win it cleanly or even easily in anyway so I don’t think his new found abilities would guarantee him a win here either lol

I do not think so. But against other characters, it doesn't make sense to use advanced CoA so often and irrational
I totally agree it doesn't make sense to use g4 and get nerfed few minutes after but it is what it is... he casually used g4 this arc against vets and fodders... he goes into the g4 mode pretty quick oflate

But even that doesn’t guarantee he wins, like the attack that Kaido one shot him with he barely dodged now, he’s not taking that hit and he’s not taking that hit after being exhausted and running out of haki. At the time we would have said “Luffy is a man that can use gear 4” and even that didn’t guarantee him a win against Doffy, Luffy will get better but being able to see the future slightly and 6 days training with a new haki doesn’t make him Jesus you feel me?
Firstly, why are you comparing a high Tier to a Top Tier (Kaido), sorry but this is nonsense. and you're wrong, after the fight he had against Doffy, luffy went through 2 extreme battles (kata and cracker), learnt FS, adn learnt AdvCoA. It's not just 6 days training, current luffy is a monster to his counterpart back in Dressrosa

As cool as it was, that red hawk added something yeah but it’s pretty much the same as red roc to kaido. Doesn’t stop the opponent from getting up and aggressively baby shaking you. That red hawk didn’t stop anything. Doffy was capable of holding his organs together from laws attack something that law was sure would destroy him, red hawk wasn’t coming close to that, so I can’t be confident that an advanced red hawk was going to be crazy deadly lol, not saying it won’t do good damage don’t get me wrong but base gear 4 pummelling that Luffy was giving to Kaido And Dragon Kaido and Cracker biscuits, Doffy was getting up from and could have killed Luffy if things were different lol
And again, please stop comparing Kaido to luffy, it's just nonsense as we're talking about high tiers fight. Also, AdvCoa is an alternative version of GK if not slightly weaker. And again, you're saying it as if current luffy is comparable to DR luffy.

Honestly the more I rewatch and reread that fight the more ridiculous it looks lol, Luffy was getting turned inside out and still wins in the end? Biggest asspull I’ve ever seen but even still Luffy was running through the mirror world, Kata was matching everything he had and was literally chilling until he got mad and Luffy discovered his ability. Kata really should have won that fight. Luffy didn’t win it cleanly or even easily in anyway so I don’t think his new found abilities would guarantee him a win here either lol
it's not really asspull, kata couldve beaten luffy had he wanted to continue, but he chose to give up. But again, you can't deny the fact that Luffy endurance >> Kata's, luffy took many hits while Kata only received some

Which high tier can survive a barrage of king gattling with advcoa. Doflamingo fainted to king Kong gun, cracker is a trash, Katakuri does not have strong endurance. Katakuri is at the pinnacle of high tier.

Firstly, why are you comparing a high Tier to a Top Tier (Kaido), sorry but this is nonsense. and you're wrong, after the fight he had against Doffy, luffy went through 2 extreme battles (kata and cracker), learnt FS, adn learnt AdvCoA. It's not just 6 days training, current luffy is a monster to his counterpart back in Dressrosa

And again, please stop comparing Kaido to luffy, it's just nonsense as we're talking about high tiers fight. Also, AdvCoa is an alternative version of GK if not slightly weaker. And again, you're saying it as if current luffy is comparable to DR luffy.

it's not really asspull, kata couldve beaten luffy had he wanted to continue, but he chose to give up. But again, you can't deny the fact that Luffy endurance >> Kata's, luffy took many hits while Kata only received some
I’m not comparing Kaido and Doffy I’m comparing the situations and how Luffy abilities faired against them.

Luffy haki has improved but he has only had and trained with advanced haki for 6 days. Luffy haki wasn’t even strong enough to break through cracker biscuits a few weeks ago without gear 4. Him having advanced haki that he’s only trained with for 6 days doesn’t take away from what Cracker was doing to Luffy

I’m not comparing Kaido and Doffy I’m comparing the situations and how Luffy abilities faired against them.

Luffy haki has improved but he has only had and trained with advanced haki for 6 days. Luffy haki wasn’t even strong enough to break through cracker biscuits a few weeks ago.
ok straight to the point

Current Luffy vs Doffy (remember after the fight, luffy went through 2 extreme battles, gained FS and AdvCoA, and 6 days training)
Current luffy vs Cracker (remember after the fight, luffy went through 1 extreme battle, gained FS and AdvcoA, and 6 days training)
Current luffy vs Kata

who you got?