Powers & Abilities Can Luffy fight a high tier in a 1v1 without any outside interruption????

1. Current Luffy beats Doffy of course but my original point is that I don’t think he can beat King and Queen based off how his 3 extreme fights went and played out. Doffy is under Jack and Cracker.

2. Cracker or Luffy hard to say. Being able to see the future doesn’t stop Cracker from making unlimited biscuits that were hard as hell + Enhanced with haki, Cracker was going for hours whilst Luffy was tired and running each use of g4. Luffy didn’t win because he was stronger than cracker or escape because he was faster. So having advanced haki adds to Luffy but it wasn’t easy for Luffy in the first place so I don’t see why Cracker can’t beat him.

3. Katakuri fighting seriously wins against current Luffy imo

1. Current Luffy beats Doffy of course but my original point is that I don’t think he can beat King and Queen. Doffy is under Jack and Cracker.

2. Cracker or Luffy hard to say. Being able to see the future doesn’t stop Cracker from making unlimited biscuits that were hard as hell + Enhanced with haki, Cracker was going for hours whilst Luffy was tired and running each use of g4. Luffy didn’t win because he was stronger than cracker or escape because he was faster. So having advanced haki adds to Luffy but it wasn’t easy for Luffy in the first place so I don’t see why Cracker can’t beat him.

3. Katakuri fighting seriously wins against current Luffy imo
1. so this it why our opinions differ, i put Doffy above the likes of Jack and Cracker
2. No his biscuit troops isnt enhanced with haki as it is shown that it weaken when it touches water, it's only the biscuit armor that gets enhanced by Haki. And again, luffy went through 1 extreme battle (kata) after that and gained FS and AdvCoA, sorry but i really dont understand how can you say cracker can beat current luffy now, so you also think Cracker can beat any SN?
3. i doubt it, his endurance is meh, his offensive got easily overpowered by 1 G4 attack, and it was chapters ago, luffy's offensive is on different league now. and without FS he could still match Kata to some extent, so with FS he can easily match kata now, plus his speed mustve also gotten better

Again, if the strongest SN now is still weaker than King and Queen, who should beat them do you think?

1. so this it why our opinions differ, i put Doffy above the likes of Jack and Cracker
2. No his biscuit troops isnt enhanced with haki as it is shown that it weaken when it touches water, it's only the biscuit armor that gets enhanced by Haki. And again, luffy went through 1 extreme battle (kata) after that and gained FS and AdvCoA, sorry but i really dont understand how can you say cracker can beat current luffy now, so you also think Cracker can beat any SN?
3. i doubt it, his endurance is meh, his offensive got easily overpowered by 1 G4 attack, and it was chapters ago, luffy's offensive is on different league now. and without FS he could still match Kata to some extent, so with FS he can easily match kata now, plus his speed mustve also gotten better

Again, if the strongest SN now is still weaker than King and Queen, who should beat them do you think?
you really missing the point, nobody is doubting Luffy's strength whatsoever, he barely got out of all those fights cos he gets nerfed after using his g4 mode which requires him to be assisted in a 1v1 fight. the question is, can he really beat them in a fair 1v1 fight, no intruder protecting nobody....purely 1v1 fight

you really missing the point, nobody is doubting Luffy's strength whatsoever, he barely got out of all those fights good he gets nerfed after using his g4 mode which requires him to be assisted in a 1v1 fight. the question is, can he really beat them in a fair 1v1 fight, no intruder protecting nobody....purely 1v1 fight
i already know that lol, the question is "current luffy" right?

Ofc DR luffy couldnt beat Doffy in a fair 1v1
WCI luffy couldnt beat Cracker in a fair 1v1

but this is current luffy that we are talking about

i already know that lol, the question is "current luffy" right?

Ofc DR luffy couldnt beat Doffy in a fair 1v1
WCI luffy couldnt beat Cracker in a fair 1v1

but this is current luffy that we are talking about
we both know current Luffy is nerfed as hell as well... from how he was using g4 casually earlier on in the arc, it was assumed he could actually last in it finally but no, instead of using lower gears and progressing through a fight, he recklessly goes into g4 mode and becomes helpless right in the middle of a fight as if the fight should stop and wait for him to recover... he gotto be the only one who right in the middle of a serious fight not even up to an hour gets a break and is still considered to be above his opponents just cos plot makes it possible for him to miraculously evade till he can regain his strength. Its annoying

we both know current Luffy is nerfed as hell as well... from how he was using g4 casually earlier on in the arc, it was assumed he could actually last in it finally but no, instead of using lower gears and progressing through a fight, he recklessly goes into g4 mode and becomes helpless right in the middle of a fight as if the fight should stop and wait for him to recover... he gotto be the only one who right in the middle of a serious fight not even up to an hour gets a break and is still considered to be above his opponents just cos plot makes it possible for him to miraculously evade till he can regain his strength. Its annoying
yes because he is fighting the WSC, G2 and G3 is useless against that creature, but to a high tier? it surely work

just to the point
Luffy vs King
Luffy vs Queen

who wins?
Post automatically merged:

really the luffy slander is ridiculuous

i was asking the other guy

and still, if luffy couldnt defeat King and Queen

who should beat them lol? if Luffy is weaker than a YC2 queen, so the other SN is YC3?

So who should beat King and Queen?

Same answer

I’m not underrating, not underpaying I just can’t comfortably say.
if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities?

yes because he is fighting the WSC, G2 and G3 is useless against that creature, but to a high tier? it surely work

just to the point
Luffy vs King
Luffy vs Queen

who wins?
he is the MC, he won against Kata even when he got no business wining that fight...
he wins both fight imo but that's after someone protects him for 10miins in the middle of the fight yet again after getting exhausted from g4 unless ofcos you think he no diff them in g4

who should beat them lol? if Luffy is weaker than a YC2 queen, so the other SN is YC3?

I just don’t see how Luffy who struggled greatly in those last 3 fights, in a few weeks and gaining new abilities can beat people like King and Queen who we haven’t even seen fight. For all we know they could be stronger than Katakuris it’s a possibility. I don’t know who they’re going to fight or who’s going to take them down. Frankly I wish Oda handled them a little better. They’ve done next to nothing. Well king, queen done shit but still nothing crazy. They’re pretty much the smoothies of this arc. I saw this crazy art a while back it hybrid form Queen fighting Kid and Killer, shit like that would have been dope because it wouldn’t take away from Queen greatly because he’s fighting two decent and capable fighters. But would still lose. I wish we had the worst gen fight the calamities first then go the Yonko with a larger group but it is what it is lol now I’m just in for the ride and we’ll see where things go

he is the MC, he won against Kata even when he got no business wining that fight...
he wins both fight imo but that's after someone protects him for 10miins in the middle of the fight yet again after getting exhausted from g4 unless ofcos you think he no diff them in g4
so in the end you still think Luffy can only beat them if he receive a help for recovering?
Then if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities? who should beat the calamities?

I just don’t see how Luffy who struggled greatly in those last 3 fights, in a few weeks and gaining new abilities can beat people like King and Queen who we haven’t even seen fight. For all we know they could be stronger than Katakuris it’s a possibility. I don’t know who they’re going to fight or who’s going to take them down. Frankly I wish Oda handled them a little better. They’ve done next to nothing. Well king, queen done shit but still nothing crazy. They’re pretty much the smoothies of this arc. I saw this crazy art a while back it hybrid form Queen fighting Kid and Killer, shit like that would have been dope because it wouldn’t take away from Queen greatly because he’s fighting two decent and capable fighters. But would still lose. I wish we had the worst gen fight the calamities first then go the Yonko with a larger group but it is what it is lol now I’m just in for the ride and we’ll see where things go
yes but it doesnt make sense

if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities?

Luffy is the strongest of the alliance now and you're implying theres a chance that Queen is stronger than him, it just doesnt make sense.

Is it me or you completely dont wanna understand. Again, nobody doubts luffy winning these fights, the question still remains, is Luffy winning in a 1v1 without help???

Is it me or you completely dont wanna understand. Again, nobody doubts luffy winning these fights, the question still remains, is Luffy winning in a 1v1 without help???
I understand wtf, if you think luffy couldnt beat them without help, then you're implying luffy is weaker in a fair 1v1, then i ask you

"if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities?"

so in the end you still think Luffy can only beat them if he receive a help for recovering?
Then if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities? who should beat the calamities?

Luffy is the strongest of the alliance now and you're implying theres a chance that Queen is stronger than him, it just doesnt make sense.
you are evading the question and the condition attached to it. it's about a fair 1v1 fight with no outside interferance

you are evading the question and the condition attached to it. it's about a fair 1v1 fight with no outside interferance
I KNOW, seriously arguing with you is making me lose some of my brain cells, please read again thoroughly

if you think luffy couldnt beat them without help, then you're implying luffy is weaker in a fair 1v1, then i ask you

"if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities?"

I understand wtf, if you think luffy couldnt beat them without help, then you're implying luffy is weaker in a fair 1v1, then i ask you

I'm implying Luffy is highly nerfed irritatingly by Oda and it doesn't make any sense when he can progressively go through fights rather than being reckless in fights and getting saved every freaking time

What? I’m not implying or saying any of those things? You quoted me because I said I can’t comfortably say that Luffy is beating King or Queen 1v1. I’m standing by what I’m saying. Judging from Luffys last 3 fights which were not even clean 1v1 and the state that Gear 4 is still in till this day.

I’m not implying anything? You can list out all those things, but removed the as

What? I’m not implying or saying any of those things? You quoted me because I said I can’t comfortably say that Luffy is beating King or Queen 1v1. I’m standing by what I’m saying. Judging from Luffys last 3 fights which were not even clean 1v1 and the state that Gear 4 is still in till this day.
"comfortably", it means you still have doubt, which also imply you think there's a certain amount of chances that Queen is stronger than Luffy

then i ask

I'm implying Luffy is highly nerfed irritatingly by Oda and it doesn't make any sense when he can progressively go through fights rather than being reckless in fights and getting saved every freaking time
you didnt answer my question