Powers & Abilities Can Luffy fight a high tier in a 1v1 without any outside interruption????

don't forget that Kaido hardly dodges any attack, other high tiers would most def dodge most of it.... take Cracker for instance, Luffy wasnt landing any attack on him for most of the fight....Kaido is different, he invited these attacks... he can easily Dodge most of them
I don't think you are taking into consideration Luffy's current level of CoO. He went from being completely unable to retaliate against Katakuri in G4, to being able to smoothly dodge and block his attacks in base even landing a punch in the process.

I really don't see the likes of Doffy or Cracker, who have speed and reaction feats far below Katakuri's, keeping up with Luffy's G2/G3 at this point especially with how hard he hits on top of it all.

"comfortably", it means you still have doubt, which also imply you think there's a certain amount of chances that Queen is stronger than Luffy

then i ask

if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities?
Bro 6 days ago let’s say 7, when Luffy didn’t have advanced armament I didn’t see him even beating Queen 1v1 because he didn’t beat Katakuri or Cracker 1v1, he got stronger since WCI yes but he wasn’t beating Queen just because he scraped through beating Kata. We couldn’t even imagine that he could injure the Kaido the way he did in chapter 1000. List out all of his training if you want but 6 days ago I didn’t see him beating them, so 6 day I have my doubt and can’t comfortably say he’s beating them when they haven’t even shown all they can do. We don’t even know their levels of haki and the extents of their power. I’m not implying nothing about anyone being scrubs to calamities.....

J

Jo_Ndule

He can fight any YC/warlord without help/10 min break except Katakuri/Hancock ... maybe Posthawk too.

Without outside help or 10 min break coz g4 will roast them quicker

Katakuri already saw how snakeman works
He won't even go close combat again
Long range...stall time

Doffy might try but still gets trashed

Marco lacks any counter to fs and adcoa, Kong gattling mid diff him

Bro 6 days ago let’s say 7, when Luffy didn’t have advanced armament I didn’t see him even beating Queen 1v1 because he didn’t beat Katakuri or Cracker 1v1, he got stronger since WCI yes but he wasn’t beating Queen just because he scraped through beating Kata. We couldn’t even imagine that he could injure the Kaido the way he did in chapter 1000. List out all of his training if you want but 6 days ago I didn’t see him beating them, so 6 day I have my doubt and can’t comfortably say he’s beating them when they haven’t even shown all they can do. We don’t even know their levels of haki and the extents of their power. I’m not implying nothing about anyone being scrubs to calamities.....
so you're evading the questions

1. Luffy got trained properly by PK RHM while Kidd and Law didnt
2. Luffy went through 3 extreme battles which let him to grew stronger, while law only had one (against Doffy), and Kidd had none (dont count Shanks and Kaido, because it was a murder not a fight lol)
3. Luffy gained FS while Kidd and Law didnt
4. Luffy gained AdvCoa while Kidd and Law didnt

so if you think queen is possibly stronger than luffy, how about kidd and law lol?

so you're evading the questions

2. Luffy went through 3 extreme battles which let him to grew stronger, while law only had one (against Doffy), and Kidd had none (dont count Shanks and Kaido, because it was a murder not a fight lol)

so if you think queen is possibly stronger than luffy, how about kidd and law lol?
What question am I evading you’re saying I’m implying something which I’m not? You asked am I’m implying. I said no. How is this evading?

"comfortably", it means you still have doubt, which also imply you think there's a certain amount of chances that Queen is stronger than Luffy

then i ask

if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities?
Post automatically merged:

"if you think Luffy who have went through intense training with PK RHM, went through 3 major battles, gained FS annd gained AdvCoa is still possibly weaker than Queen, then how about Law and kidd lol? are you implying Kidd and law is a mere scrub to calamities?"
you didnt answer my question
what in my post makes you suggest that I'm implying kidd and Law are mere scrub to calamaties... unless you think they also need 10mins in the middle of a fight lol
regardless, this is getting pointless arguing with you if you can't understand that Luffy without doubt is stronger than any YC atm but is highly and irritatingly nerfed in g4 mode. Show me any high or top tier opponent Luffy didnt need saving from in the middle of the fight and I will quit arguing

What question am I evading you’re saying I’m implying something which I’m not?

i just want to test if your answer is based on fanboyism over law and kidd or you are making your arguments out of bias, beccause honestly speaking saying queen is possibly stronger than luffy is plain ridiculuous

[QUOTE="Frjay, post: 1075380, member: 4857"]what in my post makes you suggest that I'm implying kidd and Law are mere scrub to calamaties... unless you think they also need 10mins in the middle of a fight lol
regardless, this is getting pointless arguing with you if you can't understand that Luffy without doubt is stronger than any YC atm but is highly and irritatingly nerfed in g4 mode. Show me any high or top tier opponent Luffy didnt need saving from in the middle of the fight and I will quit arguing[/QUOTE]

@Frjay

i just want to test if your answer is based on fanboyism over law and kidd or you are making your arguments out of bias, beccause honestly speaking saying queen is possibly stronger than luffy is plain ridiculuous
Fanboyism and bias? For real? Towards who? I didn’t even mention Kid and Law or how they would fair. You did....

Fanboyism and bias? For real? Towards who? I didn’t even mention Kid and Law or how they would fair. You did....
yes because i want to test you, so why wouldnt you answer the question?

so luffy vs Kidd
luffy vs law

who win and what diff

yes because i want to test you, so why wouldnt you answer the question?

so luffy vs Kidd
luffy vs law

who win and what diff
Bro who are you to test me? Like what is even going on anymore lol you’re just copying and pasting the same thing, when I tell you my answer or thoughts you say I’m evading the question? Now it’s even come to fanboying or bias towards characters I didn’t even mention?

Bro who are you to test me? Like what is even going on anymore lol you’re just copying and pasting the same thing, when I tell you my answer or thoughts you say I’m evading the question? Now it’s even come to fanboying or bias towards characters I didn’t even mention?
as i said, saying queen is possibly stronger than luffy is plain ridiculuous, so mind if you answer me?

so luffy vs Kidd
luffy vs law

who win and what diff

it's better to ignore him lmao

so you can't answer the question which proves you're probably either a Kiddtard or a Lawtard lmao
Bro that doesn’t prove that at all. Nobody mentioned them but you. You’re trying to get an answer to these unrelated questions just so you could call someone a fanboy of those characters? Even if nobody answered your questions? You honestly lost me at this point, it was cool in the beginning but it’s gone on a pointless tangent here so we done. Gucci? Gucci.

it's better to ignore him lmao
Yeah I figured, this isn’t going anywhere anymore lol

Bro that doesn’t prove that at all. Nobody mentioned them but you. You’re trying to get an answer to these unrelated questions just so you could call someone a fanboy of those characters? Even if nobody answered your questions? You honestly lost me at this point, it was cool in the beginning but it’s gone on a pointless tangent here so we done. Gucci? Gucci.

Yeah I figured, this isn’t going anywhere anymore lol
yeah you can admit queen is possibly stronger than Luffy but you can't admit it means Kidd and Law is scrub to calamities lol

Of course yes he can, I don't see anyone besides Admirals, Emperors, Marco and Mihawk beating the current Luffy

At this point in the story Luffy doesn't need much time to beat his enemies anymore

Now for Cracker, Doflamingo and Katakuri a single use of Gear 4 will suffice.

It's against the admirals and the emperors that it's a problem

And this is where Luffy must improve his Gear 4 if not for the commanders and seconds of emperors except Marco and Ben Beckman Luffy beats a lot of people in 1 vs 1

Against Kaido it didn't work the first time because it's Kaido but do you really think an Emperor Commander is going to resist Gear 4 hits that Luffy has Kaido? I do not think so

If Luffy wouldn't have had a time limit for Gear 4 he would be way too powerful

That's why Oda set a limit

Does anyone really believe that Luffy can't defeat all the strongest high tiers one on one right now?
There are some who really think so and I seriously wonder why. Other than the Admirals, Emperors and Mihawk, Mihawk, Beckman who beats can beat Luffy in 1v1?

Do people still think that a single use of Gear 4 is not going to fire against Cracker, Doflamingo, Katakuri when Luffy is much stronger than Whole Cake Island?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
There are some who really think so and I seriously wonder why. Other than the Admirals, Emperors and Mihawk, Mihawk, Beckman who beats can beat Luffy in 1v1?

Do people still think that a single use of Gear 4 is not going to fire against Cracker, Doflamingo, Katakuri when Luffy is much stronger than Whole Cake Island?
Well even just by current feats he is definitely much stronger than Katakuri for example. He defeated him prior learning advanced CoA despite some PIS had been portrayed as well, but it doesn't matter overall. There's hardly any way Luffy would lose a match against him right now.

Current Luffy definitely can defeat high tiers without any help I would even go as far as to say Luffy could defeat many high tiers mid difficulty with few exceptions possibly high diff.