Powers & Abilities Can one throw hakaifed attacks from weapons?

Yeah So? that is pure adv coc ; no contact is adv coa + adv coc
As far as I recall there are only two types of CoC haki. Basic CoC haki involving an outburst and ACoC haki involving a pattern similar to ACoA by which there's no contact touch in essence and the enemy is striked.

This likely seems to constitute none of the two here. Anything else is just an assumption not based off much evidence. In fact there's contrary evidence for it.

As far as I recall there are only two types of CoC haki. Basic CoC haki involving an outburst and ACoC haki involving a pattern similar to ACoA by which there's no contact touch in essence and the enemy is striked.

This likely seems to constitute none of the two here. Anything else is just an assumption not based off much evidence. In fact there's contrary evidence for it.
No. Adv coc is denoted by haki trail like which comes with ragnarok or attacking kinnemon ; that is proof of using it ; the barrier thing is either tier 3 of adv coc or adv coa + adv coc

No. Adv coc is denoted by haki trail like which comes with ragnarok or attacking kinnemon ; that is proof of using it ; the barrier thing is either tier 3 of adv coc or adv coa + adv coc
You are objectively wrong.

What do you need to be explained exactly?

The manga is clearly showing what I portrayed lol and the rest can be deducted from evidence lol.

Basic CoC = Eyes outburst
ACoC that we conventionally labeled this way = Non touch pattern

What does barrier have to do with this? Barrier is ACoA lol.

You are objectively wrong.

What do you need to be explained exactly?

The manga is clearly showing what I portrayed lol and the rest can be deducted from evidence lol.

Basic CoC = Eyes outburst
ACoC that we conventionally labeled this way = Non touch pattern

What does barrier have to do with this? Barrier is ACoA lol.

Haki trail is proof of adv coc ; for that matter luffy has FB of internal destruction before using it -- barrier is always adv coa ; luffy and BM used both in combo ; kaido for most part only uses adv coc

Haki trail is proof of adv coc ; for that matter luffy has FB of internal destruction before using it -- barrier is always adv coa ; luffy and BM used both in combo ; kaido for most part only uses adv coc
Again there's no evidence that contact touch = ACoC. The pattern seems to be crystal clear on that one for now.

It might be the case but there's no evidence, on contrary since CoC was started to be hyped that massively the moment Luffy came up with those attacks and Zoro also did, both non touch fashion.

Again there's no evidence that contact touch = ACoC. The pattern seems to be crystal clear on that one for now.

It might be the case but there's no evidence, on contrary since CoC was started to be hyped that massively the moment Luffy came up with those attacks and Zoro also did, both non touch fashion.
First time we see both roger and WB has haki trail ; then we see same when kaido uses ragnarock -- Luffy after taking it says --Kaido you are coating your attacks with adv coc

Luffy directly says ragnarock is adv coc ; what proof do you need more?

First time we see both roger and WB has haki trail ; then we see same when kaido uses ragnarock -- Luffy after taking it says --Kaido you are coating your attacks with adv coc

Luffy directly says ragnarock is adv coc ; what proof do you need more?
Whitebeard and Roger did not rely on touch contact during their famous epic clash. I'm shook you are still missing on that.