Anime & Manga Can Sanji tame Enma?

Can he tame Enma?

• Total voters
sounds pretty ironic i must say.. more like denying your interpretation and assumptions on what the manga says.
Tell me what the manga says?
Post automatically merged:

sounds pretty ironic i must say.. more like denying your interpretation and assumptions on what the manga says.
Sorry about that I just noticed it myself, I edited done part but forgot to rechecked the sentence later.

Taming enma required ryou and a strong mastery over it, we do know that ryou mastery is required. And it's looking more likely that coc is a part of the process of taming enma.

Last edited:
Tell me what the manga says?

Sorry about that I just noticed it myself, I edited done part but forgot to rechecked the sentence later.

Taming enma required ryou and a strong mastery over it, we do know that ryou mastery is required. And it's looking more likely that coc is a part of the process of taming enma.
you know it might be very right to say Coc is a leverage for zoro or atleast your will is supposed to overpower it etc etc
we do know that the Scabbards couldn't wield it but Kyoshiro' s opinion wasn't taken into consideration.. he is technically the best of the Lot..enma's haki absorption almost make it seem like enma is a conscious being..prolly like Sandai's lack of control to what it cuts as the master wills.. well similarly chef's knifes are said to contain their souls again alluding that it might as well have some sorta consciousness and relationship between the blade and its master

if Coc is required then sanji may find it more difficult since be doesn't have Coc and he hasn't shown his Coa
game that much..especially with a blade..if he were to fight using blades he'd be exceptional especially with CoA seeing what the relationship he states to have with his blades and if he happened to find enma i don't see how he won't be able to bond with it as well tho that would require its fair share of struggle.

you know it might be very right to say Coc is a leverage for zoro or atleast your will is supposed to overpower it etc etc
we do know that the Scabbards couldn't wield it but Kyoshiro' s opinion wasn't taken into consideration.. he is technically the best of the Lot..enma's haki absorption almost make it seem like enma is a conscious being..prolly like Sandai's lack of control to what it cuts as the master wills.. well similarly chef's knifes are said to contain their souls again alluding that it might as well have some sorta consciousness and relationship between the blade and its master

if Coc is required then sanji may find it more difficult since be doesn't have Coc and he hasn't shown his Coa
game that much..especially with a blade..if he were to fight using blades he'd be exceptional especially with CoA seeing what the relationship he states to have with his blades and if he happened to find enma i don't see how he won't be able to bond with it as well tho that would require its fair share of struggle.
You're misinterpreting that line, "a knife is a chef's soul", a chef main tool is his knife, how they cuts and prepare their ingredients is important to them, sanji highly value foods and never waste them, that's why it's call the chef's soul, cause everything starts there. In Japan cutting meat is like art form, they don't just butcher it like an animal.
If he doesn't have coc and if it's part of the process then there's no way sanji can tame enma let alone weild it in a fight. By your admittance he has yet to show coa not to mention ryou.
Sanji taming enma is a pipe dream.
Just because zoto can do it doesn't mean sanji can as well.

Hitetsu stated that no one before or after oden had succeeded in taming enma, I don't see why kyoushiro should be excluded from that list just because he was not present at that moment. And if we add coc in the mixed it becomes null and void to argue for kyoushiro since he doesn't have it.

Last edited:
You're misinterpreting that line, "a knife is a chef's soul", a chef main tool is his knife, how they cuts and prepare their ingredients is important to them, sanji highly value foods and never waste them, that's why it's call the chef's soul, cause everything starts there. In Japan cutting meat is like art form, they don't just butcher it like an animal.
If he doesn't have coc and if it's part of the process then there's no way sanji can tame enma let alone weild it in a fight. By your admittance he has yet to show coa not to mention ryou.
Sanji taming enma is a pipe dream.
Just because zoto can do it doesn't mean sanji can as well.

Hitetsu stated that no one before or after oden had succeeded in taming enma, I don't see why kyoushiro should be excluded from that list just because he was not present at that moment. And if we add coc in the mixed it becomes null and void to argue for kyoushiro since he doesn't have it.
Granted it may not be canon but is coming from the perspective of a renowned author of FWs
zoro's said the following "Chefs and swordsmen make their living by the blade"
its not about the technique a chef uses but the relationship between the chef and the blade that pulls through at the end of the day.. calling it a companion would have been mild but calling it one's Soul is just like zoro said "the blade understand my will" that kinda relationship..

tho i agree with you on the Coc part.. but a still bit hazy with that whether its a necessity or just a leverage like i said

sanji has shown Coa and has been called out for using it in certain occasions as well..
i honestly dunno about Ryou.. it seems like enma grants that to zoro.
and
..DJ is still mysterious.. some
say the fire is haki..some say its Coc.. bruh there is alot unknown to really conclude anything..

what i claim is obviously an assumption based on my gut feeling of sanji's capabilities regardless of what he has shown.. i believe you need strength and i believe sanji has it..

ii get when you say people blabber about "if zoro can do sanji can do to" when in reality zoro did nothing but get enma to succumb to his will and strength.. which may or may not entail Coc.. (which is likely he did) but is it a necessity i don't reckon.. it certainly would be more difficult for sanji seeing how he isn't used to katana's grade .. and he prolly wouldn't even bother noticing enma..in the near future

as for his potential if he decides to become a swordsman.. i believe he can.

Granted it may not be canon but is coming from the perspective of a renowned author of FWs
zoro's said the following "Chefs and swordsmen make their living by the blade"
its not about the technique a chef uses but the relationship between the chef and the blade that pulls through at the end of the day.. calling it a companion would have been mild but calling it one's Soul is just like zoro said "the blade understand my will" that kinda relationship..

tho i agree with you on the Coc part.. but a still bit hazy with that whether its a necessity or just a leverage like i said

sanji has shown Coa and has been called out for using it in certain occasions as well..
i honestly dunno about Ryou.. it seems like enma grants that to zoro.
and
..DJ is still mysterious.. some
say the fire is haki..some say its Coc.. bruh there is alot unknown to really conclude anything..

what i claim is obviously an assumption based on my gut feeling of sanji's capabilities regardless of what he has shown.. i believe you need strength and i believe sanji has it..

ii get when you say people blabber about "if zoro can do sanji can do to" when in reality zoro did nothing but get enma to succumb to his will and strength.. which may or may not entail Coc.. (which is likely he did) but is it a necessity i don't reckon.. it certainly would be more difficult for sanji seeing how he isn't used to katana's grade .. and he prolly wouldn't even bother noticing enma..in the near future

as for his potential if he decides to become a swordsman.. i believe he can.

Idk who you are talking about, but if you are going to use non-canon material to justify that sanji can tame enma despite not showing he has ryou and doesn't even have coc, I'm done, let's stop this discussion.

If enma grant zoro ryou, I don't understand why hitetsu would say it sucks ryou, shouldn't it be the opposite.

Have fun fantasizing about this.

Idk who you are talking about, but if you are going to use non-canon material to justify that sanji can tame enma despite not showing he has ryou and doesn't even have coc, I'm done, let's stop this discussion.

If enma grant zoro ryou, I don't understand why hitetsu would say it sucks ryou, shouldn't it be the opposite.

Have fun fantasizing about this.
you just used "IN JAPAN THIS WORK THIS WAY" and i just told you what the author of Food Wars wrote and how it coincides with what said about a chefs blades and their relationship..

yet you don't agree...that its a valid POINT

and well i concluded whatever i had in mind in my last comment any way so.. tc

you just used "IN JAPAN THIS WORK THIS WAY" and i just told you what the author of Food Wars wrote and how it coincides with what said about a chefs blades and their relationship..

yet you don't agree...that its a valid POINT

and well i concluded whatever i had in mind in my last comment any way so.. tc
by non canon material I meant that author and whatever he wrote regarding that topic.

but
either way its a Japanese folk.. like like the instances you gave.. that was my point
I'm not Japanese and yet I came up with a more fitting reason for what he said. Sanji is a chef we should look at what he said from a chef's point of view why look at it from a swordsman perspective? to try and fit some agenda? the only reason I bring up japan chef is cause they so this work as it's an art form.

i'm stopping here thanks for the discussions

but

I'm not Japanese and yet I came up with a more fitting reason for what he said. Sanji is a chef we should look at what he said from a chef's point of view why look at it from a swordsman perspective? to try and fit some agenda? the only reason I bring up japan chef is cause they so this work as it's an art form.

i'm stopping here thanks for the discussions
yea thank you too ig lol

cya