Questions & Mysteries Can Seraphims learn haki?

They have top tier genetics obviously but everyone knows how important haki is now. Oda has made it the most important power.
Seraphim honestly cannot even exceed King level without haki. King can't shoot lasers but he has a DF + haki with the same lunarian powers.

I am pretty sure they are at least partially human but we don't know for sure yet.
Because they look human? (just like rest of Pacifistas which look like Kuma clones) lol. They're pacifistas, robots created from VP's genius mind. Kuma is the only "partially human", as a Cyborg. These are just like any PXs, that we've seen, but stronger version.

What made you think they're atleast partially human?

Because they look human? (just like rest of Pacifistas which look like Kuma clones) lol. They're pacifistas, robots created from VP's genius mind. Kuma is the only "partially human", as a Cyborg. These are just like any PXs, that we've seen, but stronger version.

Why are you "loling" when the original Pacifista ARE human weapons (人間兵器) and explicitly stated to be modified humans (cyborgs) in chapter 511, not robots?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

• They are children
  • They seem to show/express emotion (Chibi Mihawk seemed angry when they attacked Blackbeard)
  • They are based on particular Shichibukai
  • Their durability seems to be from Lunarian hax as opposed to pacifista like bodies

I don't think their robots. Children robots make no sense. Their childish forms makes me think they may grow in the future. I think they are alive.

why can't they exceed king without haki? oda can make them as strong as he wants
Mihawk clone for example. No haki means his sword is breakable even if its made out of great material it should break against a black blade or coa user.
Post automatically merged:

@BuggyDGod

The Pacifistas pre-TS were prototype robots to these ones. These were foreshadowed way back at start of the New World with Sentomaru.

Pacifista are literal cyborgs lol.