Versus Battle Can someone win that fight ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Can someone win the Akou vs Bananji and Gyou'un fight ? Put one fighter in the middle of BNJ/Gyou'un.

Houken ? max weight Ouki ? Kanmei ? Moubu ? Man U ? Max Power Kyoukai ?

Can one of them win ?

Can one of them push them enough to escape ?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @Owl Ki @RiShin @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @Monet @Blackbeard @Xione @Bullet @Shanks @Dark Admiral @MarineHQ62 @FaradaySloth @Jailer @Red Admiral @AllKingdomBois @Power @Ninjashadow0209 @Luffy is the mc @Kromage911 @Nel-Zel fiasco @Da evil Who etc

Can someone win the Akou vs Bananji and Gyou'un fight ? Put one fighter in the middle of BNJ/Gyou'un.

Can one of them win ?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @Owl Ki @RiShin @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @Monet @Blackbeard @Xione @Bullet @Shanks @Dark Admiral @MarineHQ62 @FaradaySloth @Jailer @Red Admiral @AllKingdomBois @Power @Ninjashadow0209 @Luffy is the mc @Kromage911 @Nel-Zel fiasco @Da evil Who etc
My man tagged himself but not me:josad:

I think Renpa, Houken and few others could escape alive but nah i dont see them winning this fight.

Akou actually managed to hold out long enough for reinforcement to arrive, while also being able to counteract and damage Ba Nan Ji's head. (unless that was someone else) Now, Akou is probably very strong, but I don't see martial might as his biggest strength, yet he wasn't overwhelmed right away by those two.
So, comparing Akou's portrayals to those fighters, they have been shown to be overall superior to him. So at the very least, they will be able to make this into a drawn out fight. Can they win this fight though? I really doubt they can win (killing them both) without suffering lethal injuries. I also doubt those two can win without one of them dying.

On another note, because of their pride/ego, and ignoring just how hard and improbable it is to create a natural 2 vs. 1 duel on battlefield, it's hard to fight efficiently while doing a pincer attack in a duel. There's a few flaws that can be taken advantage of.

I don't think anyone could win in a 2 vs 1 fight between two top Generals. However I do see Houken & SenToun being the best candidates to survive the encounter.
Due to Houken's mastery of the glaive and having the strenght to withstand blows from those two guys
While Sentoun proven himself worthy by making two lessor Generals look bad.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Can one of them win ?

I don't think any character can beat both of them, Akou was capable of getting some nice hits in though, any top tier can probably replicate and surpass that feat before finally going down. Someone like Ouki for example could easily stall Gyou'un and Bananji till reinforcements arrive and then leave alive.

Houken may be the exception to this, Moubu/Kanmei could break their glaives in theory like some said.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ouki/Moubu/Man'U tier characters are capable of killing one of them before dying themselves.

Sentou'un's feat against Rokuomi and Ranbihaku is nice, but I think Gyou'un and Bananji are both far more capable than those two(Ranbihaku lacks weight and Rokuomi is Rokuom.)

Can one of them win ?

Of course, these two are easily the most overrated characters in verse alongside Chougaryuu lol.

Moubu, Ouki, Renpa, Houken, Kanmei, Manu, Shibashou and Oukotsu. Leaving other names until we know more of them.