Can we talk about all of Posthawk/Memehawk's fails since timeskip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are now starting the "Can we talk about this character's fails since timeskip" trend, I want to discuss about the World's Strongest Swordsman Dracule Mihawk. First, back in Marineford, Mihawk got blocked by YC3 Jozu

And then he got postponed by YC5 Flower Sword Vista:vistalaugh:

So yeah, if you have any Mihawk's L that you want to add then comment down below:getnappaed:

Tagging some people that might be interest, @BigMemeWasHere @MugiwaraMaster @Inflamed Haki etc.
Vista YC5? Vista = Page 1 confirmed. That means Sanji > Mihawk :stealthblack:

N

NeutralWatcher

Post TS Mihawk got replaced by SSG.

I really doubt World Government would replace any yonko with SSG. Once 2 yonko met each other like Whitebeard met Shanks, Shanks met Kaido and Kaido met BM world Government took high precaution.

I meant he didn't look at Luffy during his entire fight against Vista. He looked at Luffy when Luffy said thanks to Vista and fought fodders but afterward Luffy was out of Mihawk's sight since Luffy went to execution platform and met Kizaru.

Mihawk also ended the battle with looking at VIsta.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

What Kaido and mommy look for is something superior to the mihawk and more difficult to obtain, maintaining a PK title is much more difficult, that must be why ROGER died, Roger was the center of attention after the title, he started a great hunted, people wouldn’t need to run to the poneglyph of the road to become PK, the title could be won if someone defeated the pirate king, the yonkous are the 4 pirates closest to the title, but in fact they’re just stuck in it because Roger died and was very lucky to find the unique piece. Finding someone who can read and decipher, defeat other yonkous with his crew in a carnage, this is something Roger did not have to do, fate gave him everything, Oden able to read and decipher, location of the road poneglyph, two marks yonkous the navy moves and catches them in a moment of fragility, if the pirate king were the strongest person today, he would be kaido, if he were the freest person it would be the shanks, if he were the person with more territories, it would be to big mothers.

But kaido is the one who appears not to have respected this and that is why his catches, in addition to demonstrating that he became yonkou by sheer force, created a popular saying, he challenged everyone.
Navy, Yonkous, several pirates, for him to assume and talk about himself according to law that he is the strongest living creature ...

Kaido is someone who has already fought with WB over territories according to the law to be able to talk about himself like that, he is superior, thus confirming what the skull says in the novel do ACE, that kaido is superior to WB 1v1.

Well that's just part of what I think.
It is okay to consider things, to suspect, to assume that things are more complex than appearance, all of this is healthy ... but there is a difference between interpretation and assumption. For now, if Oda died tomorrow and the manga is over, the literal interpretation, in line with the work, is that Kaidoh is the strongest living thing that exists.
I don't want to belittle the mihawk, I know he is strong.
And well, I don't want to be arguing about it, at some point we will receive concrete data, whether through kaido's FLASH Back or something like that.
So there is no reason why you are heating your head with this, time will tell you the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post TS Mihawk got replaced by SSG.

I really doubt World Government would replace any yonko with SSG. Once 2 yonko met each other like Whitebeard met Shanks, Shanks met Kaido and Kaido met BM world Government took high precaution.

I meant he didn't look at Luffy during his entire fight against Vista. He looked at Luffy when Luffy said thanks to Vista and fought fodders but afterward Luffy was out of Mihawk's sight since Luffy went to execution platform and met Kizaru.

Lmao. The Shichibukai were voted out because of Crocodile and Doflamingo. SSG was just a backup plan.

Akainu specifically stated he didn't want this.

Apart from he doing nothing much in the story, he didn't defeat any swordman at all and not single person except Zoro challenge him for the title. Roger find one piece so he pirate king. This guys what have he done to deserve the title? Chasing Don Krieg in East Blue? MF clashes? Why he becomes Sichiukai? To protect his title? He just a living legend that Zoro need to defeat. His friends even worried for him living alone and sent one pretty ladies to live together with him.
:josad:

Okay and..?
Does it change the fact that when Mihawk was not looking at Vista, Vista still failed to land a hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.