General & Others Can we talk about the Hawaiian Shirts

I'm fully on board with the idea that there's something important plot-wise about the VG suits and boots. Everything on the island is dependent on VG's machines that control the weather, so if it gets screwed up, disasters will start snowballing. Gravity boots might stop working... Maybe Jinbe, Sanji, Zoro, and Brook (and Caribou) will have to save everyone else when their suits malfunction.

I'm fully on board with the idea that there's something important plot-wise about the VG suits and boots. Everything on the island is dependent on VG's machines that control the weather, so if it gets screwed up, disasters will start snowballing. Gravity boots might stop working... Maybe Jinbe, Sanji, Zoro, and Brook (and Caribou) will have to save everyone else when their suits malfunction.
This is just my personal theory but I think Franky and maybe Nami will fix the temperature system in Egghead and we will go from winter island to summer island (which is why Oda highlighted Hawaiian shirts of Jinbei's and Sanji's, Jinbei represents the beach and we might get Strawhats in swimsuits and Sanji represents the hot weather temperature).

Maybe those who already has skin/outer body that is better than the suit didn't need the suit?

Like, Sanji's exoskeleton or Jinbe fishman skin are naturally the best fit for them.
Thats why they got Hawaiian clothes instead.:zorothink: