Capone versus Calamities

J

Jo_Ndule

Now that someone weak as Izo can disarm King easily, that Raizou can survive his flaming sword strike and not be KOed.

King so far can't even beat Base Capone less than high diff, let alone beat Big Father Capone.

Reminder It took many strikes from Sane BM to beat Capone with Katakuri and Pero making it impossible for Capone to strike back while King's equal got 2 shotted by Amnesia BM like fodder.

So far Capone can Stalemate these Calamities 1 v 1 or even 1 v 3

before anyone comes here saying "Capone was put below base Neko" yes that was Base Capone being inferior to base Neko while big father can probably Stalemate Neko but lose to Sulong Neko.

@TheAncientCenturion @Kejon @Sentinel @Jiihad @Gol D. Roger @comrade

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.. same Big Mom that wasted zoan Queen without using Haki, had to punch Big Father repeatedly with Haki imbued fists in order to damage it, yet not crushing it completely.. Jack and Queen get obliterated. As for King, Capone will shoot that bird down.
Same king that put big mom on amnesia same queen who cracked her skull and put her to sleep
Calamities neg diff capone :cheers:

before anyone comes here saying "Capone was put below base Neko" yes that was Base Capone being inferior to base Neko while big father can probably Stalemate Neko but lose to Sulong Neko.
capone wasn't even worried about neko specifically, he was worried about the minks in general. Its why he chose to shoot pekoms rather than use a cannon ball, he stated he didn't want togo to war with the minks
Post automatically merged:

anyways, capone stands absolutely no chance against king and queen, however, imo he could possibly take out jack

Capone is underestimated a lot. I always thought he did extremely well in WCI. And if Big father is able to withstand blows from Big Mom, then King, Queen and Jack will have a hard time against it since they're all just brutes who use physical strength to overpower their opponents.

Imo, capone is really underrated. Many people rank him to be the weakest supernova, while by feats, he actually has better portrayal than both hawkins and killer.

big father was able to take hits from big mom much better than Queen did. Big father is 80 meters tall(bigger than big mom) and its defense was so good, that none of the big mom pirates actually tried attacking it, they just immobilized it and disarmed it.

not only that but capone bege is a ranged fighter, being able to snipe opponents from long distances with even a pistol, as seen with Oven. This means that in a fight, capone wouldn't need to engage a calamity in close combat, albeit he wouldn't be helpless if he had to, as, like I said before, big father is literally as big as a giant.

I think jack is particularly a bad matchup against capone. He's a big oaf who just seems to take damage, he doesn't seem very fast, and he hasn't shown any ranged attacks.

a fight against capone isn't a 1v1. Since capone's crew is always with him, a fight against capone is really a fight against the firetank pirates as a whole. Yes, guns might not be the strongest power, but Jack doesn't need to just deal with one gun, he needs to deal with an entire crew full of them. We have seen how fodder can still be a problem for strong fighters. Luffy got hit by flambe, sanji got shot by fodder on cacao island, and zoro was injured by the headliners.

numbers aren't irrelevant. And in capone's scenario, capone in of himself is a very strong fighter and a very capable sniper. His crew is much more deadly than standard fodder because they can hide inside capone's castle, making them very difficult to take out. So in a fight, jack would need to deal with capone, as well as his crew. And he doesn't seem like the sort of guy who can dodge a hundred bullets at once, nor has he shown particularly good CoA.

Furthermore, capone likely outspeeds jack due to his castle tank ability. With this ability, capone can maintain a distance from jack and snipe him while jack would be utterly helpless due to his lack of ranged attacks. If capone's marksmanship was so good with a pistol, I'd imagine him to have an insane range with an actual sniper rifle.

There's also the question of weapons. Many people like to say that capone has weak AP, but some of the weapons he has shown have actually been pretty overpowered. If he has access to something like the kx launcher, he could easily take out jack, imo.

lastly, there's one pretty overpowered but highly overlooked ability that capone has. When Sanji threatened capone in the castle, capone showed that he had the ability to manipulate objects and the environment within the castle. Hence capone might actually be stronger within the castle than on the outside.

Hence I think its very possible that capone could have some sort of technique where he "captures" his enemies within his castle and fights them on the inside where he has access to large scale environmental manipulation.

Overall, I think capone is much more important to the story than jack and I think he will probably be on jack's level, if not stronger, whenever we see him next.

J

Jo_Ndule

capone wasn't even worried about neko specifically, he was worried about the minks in general. Its why he chose to shoot pekoms rather than use a cannon ball, he stated he didn't want togo to war with the minks

anyways, capone stands absolutely no chance against king and queen, however, imo he could possibly take out jack
How does King or Queen beat big father Capone? Can they tank cannon balls
Look how Capone normal gunshot blew Oven who's tanker than Katakuri.

People downplay Capone yet Capone revived better ending vs BM than Queen

A freaking ancient zoan can't tank 2 moves from nerfed BM, Capone took many punches. His CoO is also good.

I rank big father above Drake, Killer, Hawkins and Bonney

They really haven't shown anything to break Capone defence l.

Law > Urouge >= Apoo~Zoro > Capone >Drake/Killer >= Hawkins

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Retarded thread meant only to troll. If I modded this section I’d delete it.

capone shits himself at an injured Nekomamushi.
Nekomamushi’s subordinates consider Jack a monster, above Neko.
Jack is humiliated by Queen and King.
Queen is afraid of Linlin, King isn’t.
King > Queen > Jack > Neko > Injured Neko > Capone.

lmao queen headbutts him and he’s done and king just keeps dodging his attacks and damages him slowly until capone collapses

Capone is one of the weakest nova and so he probably is barely YC4

He would lose against Jack mid difficulty let alone the rest
I think it has to be high diff

Jack can't dodge bullets like sanji and he hasn't shown full body CoA. He'd be a walking target for the firetank pirates.

also big father is 80 meters tall. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if capone was physically stronger in big father than jack.

He has the durability but not the speed or the power to take them down.
And we don't know how much time can he mantain the BF active, and he is a easy target because of his size and that little mobility.