Fanclub 'Cat Burglar' Nami Fan Club V2

Will Nami get Zeus back by the end of the Wano Arc?

• Yes

Votes: 54 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

@KonyaruIchi @AverageNamiEnjoyer

I'm gonna speak to Bogard about a certain Nami related surprise I have planned for her for a VERY long time now. My birthday is coming up soon and thus its time for me to make it happen as I promised I would to you guys, if its possible for itt happen too ofc lol.

For everyone else here, I mentioned to Konya and ANE that I had something big planned for Nami on here (pause) and it has been a LONG time in the planning too. I need to speak to Bogard about it specifically I think, due to what it involves as I had to do that before for something similar too but if things work out and Bogard agrees too, things should be AMAZING for Nami fans notthat long from now too!

I've really wanted to see it happen here for such an immensely long time, I've got a clear vision of what I want it to be now and i hope it can happen one way or another too. If not, I'll try to think of what I and we can do even too.

:cheers::pepebusi::beanmean:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

I'm gonna speak to Bogard about a certain Nami related surprise I have planned for her for a VERY long time now. My birthday is coming up soon and thus its time for me to make it happen as I promised I would to you guys, if its possible for itt happen too ofc lol.

For everyone else here, I mentioned to Konya and ANE that I had something big planned for Nami on here (pause) and it has been a LONG time in the planning too. I need to speak to Bogard about it specifically I think, due to what it involves as I had to do that before for something similar too but if things work out and Bogard agrees too, things should be AMAZING for Nami fans notthat long from now too!

I've really wanted to see it happen here for such an immensely long time, I've got a clear vision of what I want it to be now and i hope it can happen one way or another too. If not, I'll try to think of what I and we can do even too.

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING, STAY CALM STAY CALM :steef:

Seriously though you're so goated for this, I really hope it works out :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING, STAY CALM STAY CALM :steef:

Seriously though you're so goated for this, I really hope it works out :cheers:
Ahahaha tyvm! I thought that would make you guys here and the "dozens" of fellow Nami fans here to ofc! I've just contacted Bogard about it and waiting for his response. If it's not doable, I'll have to figure out what I can do instead but I have a solid alternative idea already if needed and nothing else too!

Without giving too much away, I had planned for multiple characters to benefit from this in their own ways, it would be really nice to see, including Whitebeard, Jinbei, Robin, Shanks, Blackbeard, Kaido and Beast Pirates, Urouge, Capone, (Probably just have most Supernovas in one actually), Katakuri/Smoothie/Cracker/Perospero in one etc. God knows it might give us "too many options" here though and be extremely costly to make happen, far too much to be able to do on my own especially BUT I might end up spurring others to get involved and do similar hopefully!

Likewise anyway man, I'll figure out something great to do for Nami one way or another by the time my brithday rolls around. I've got this idea I've been wanting to for AGES and I have a backup idea now too.

I've really wanted to see this particular thing happen for her here especially. Its extremely exciting to visualise, to think about, it would be very "refreshing" and such. I hope that doesnt sound too w eird with my deliberate evasiveness/ambiguity too? LMAO!

I can't wait

G

Gorosei Informer

I wasn't able to fulfil my ambitions for the Nami tribute unfortunately but I did tell @KonyaruIchi and @AverageNamiEnjoyer about it beforehand too, so apologies if anyone was hyped for that!

I do have some small good news though. I've been messing with the AI chat bot, to try to generate a decent backstory for Nami regarding why she abandoned as a baby in Oykot and what her parents were like and such. I wasn't 100% happy with the results but I might post the best one at least if you guys are interested.

I also got it to suggest possible surnames for her, including Oceanheart which is my favourite, Haru (Japanese for Spring apparently), Driftwood (Monkey Island Guybrush Threepwood vibes too heh) and can't remember what else. I did ask it for a Swedish one too as she is meant to be Swedish and it gave me Borgstrom, which is apparently an ornamental name composed of the elements borg 'castle fortification stronghold' + ström 'river?

Clementine Nami could be pretty nice as a reference to how significant oranges and the colour orange are to her too. Or maybe some type of name for oranges? There are Mikans which are Japanese oranges and you can get Nami from the letters in that too lol.

There's also the joke of Nami's surname being Tsu so it can be "Tsu Nami" lmao.

I did think of her being something like Gil D Tesoro or Gol D Roger or even a Portgas. Maybe something related to navigation or cartography or weather too? Or just treasure or money? Or something that means weather witch or motherly?

Any ideas and thoughts? Opinions? Calypso is another one that came to mind for me and I quite like. Although I would have it for Brook alternatively instead too.

I wasn't able to fulfil my ambitions for the Nami tribute unfortunately but I did tell @KonyaruIchi and @AverageNamiEnjoyer about it beforehand too, so apologies if anyone was hyped for that!

I do have some small good news though. I've been messing with the AI chat bot, to try to generate a decent backstory for Nami regarding why she abandoned as a baby in Oykot and what her parents were like and such. I wasn't 100% happy with the results but I might post the best one at least if you guys are interested.

I also got it to suggest possible surnames for her, including Oceanheart which is my favourite, Haru (Japanese for Spring apparently), Driftwood (Monkey Island Guybrush Threepwood vibes too heh) and can't remember what else. I did ask it for a Swedish one too as she is meant to be Swedish and it gave me Borgstrom, which is apparently an ornamental name composed of the elements borg 'castle fortification stronghold' + ström 'river?

Clementine Nami could be pretty nice as a reference to how significant oranges and the colour orange are to her too. Or maybe some type of name for oranges? There are Mikans which are Japanese oranges and you can get Nami from the letters in that too lol.

There's also the joke of Nami's surname being Tsu so it can be "Tsu Nami" lmao.

I did think of her being something like Gil D Tesoro or Gol D Roger or even a Portgas. Maybe something related to navigation or cartography or weather too? Or just treasure or money? Or something that means weather witch or motherly?

Any ideas and thoughts? Opinions? Calypso is another one that came to mind for me and I quite like. Although I would have it for Brook alternatively instead too.
Nami birth Island is Oykot
Oykot - Tokyo
Imu - Umi
Nami - I'm An
Umi means Sea
Nami means Wave

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anu

An is Mesopotamian equivalent of Uranus (or Zeus)
An is king of Gods
Zeus is King of Gods
Celestial Dragons are Gods
Mary Geoise is called domain of the Gods

The Japanese fandom thinks Nami's real name is
Souvenir D Nami
Her name is based on a flower called
スヴェニール・ダン・ナミ ( Souvenir d'un ami)
Last part of the flower's name is written as ナミ (Nami) in Japanese.
Every one piece female character has a name based on a flower or bird.
Souvenir means relic, memento.
Something from the past!!?
Kept to remember something!!?

One piece also shares many similarities with Laputa castle in the sky.
Something about the main heroine of Laputa -

"Sheeta is a 13-year old orphan who lived alone in a farm at Gondoa. She is actually of royal descent; once belonging to the long forgotten kingdom of Laputa"
"In Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Miyazaki imagines a flying city in which nature and high technology live together in peace, a peace shattered by human violence"

Souvenir d'un ami

Souvenir D
Unami = Imu + An

Imu real Name is Souvenir D Imu
Nami real Name is Souvenir D An