Fanclub Cavendish the Pirate Prince

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž

Cavendish/Hakuba Fanclub

Cavendish of the White Horse, also known as the "Pirate Prince", was a supernova captain of the Beautiful Pirates who lived in the New World for 3years, initially introduced with a bounty of 280 Millions Berry(330 Millions after the dressrosa events) as a gentleman, famous among women for his beauty and elegance looking for popularity and hating on the worse generation for stealing his glory, ending up as the 1st representative of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet. He joined as a gladiator at the Corrida Colosseum to compete for the Mera Mera no Mi, where he met Monkey D. Luffy and eventually pledged his loyalty to him.

In terms of combat ability, recognized as a genius swordsman by many including Bastille, a veteran marine head quarter vice-admiral who was summoned in Marineford, able to hold a old legend and former rival of Garp with a over 500Millions Berry bounty(Chinjao's) massive build in the air, stopping the force of his reknowned headbutt mid fall, as well as dodging a double-punch attack from him while he was in the air, and a barrage of headbutts aimed at him and Luffy, showing considerable speed and reflexes

He also possess an alter-ego(Hakuba) similar to Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, that under unusual conditions(a combination of narcolepsy, sleepwalking and Dissociative identity disorder) awakens whenever he falls asleep, granting him incredible speed and power to the point of being known to be 2times as strong as even Cavendish and that even back in the Rommel Kingdom, everyone believed it was the wind that was slashing people. As such, the phenomenon became known as the "Kamaitachi of Rommel"

As a side info, Hakuba also started and ended the year 2014 from his introduction when slashing through the 20strongest fighters of his block to slashing through the Dellinger executive threat, was originally meant to be introduced as Ace's former rival, currently with a bounty of 330 Millions under him after the dressrosa events and confirmed to possess both types of haki

His beauty/popularity is at such level it affects both men and women alike(with some refusing to get married because of him lol) and reminds you of color of conqueror haki

:afrokappa:
Possess a beautiful horse(Farul) following him everywhere he goes

Infact he was so affected when Farul got hurt in dressrosa, he momentarily halted in his mission to kill Doflamingo to avenge him

And outside of this, Cavendish is also someone very chivalrous and honourable, not hesitating a second to defend the popular hated Rebecca

Just like how he was ready to injure himself to protect Robin, also lending his his cape for her to cover her injuries

Defending her(as well as Law), and taking responsibility in protecting Law and his wishes with his own life

Shame we didn't have his fanclub until yet tbh. :kriwhat: But problem solved. If you really love him like i do, JOIN THE CLUB and you won't regret it!!! :optimistic:

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I AM IN !

Such a great character, one of the best introduced post skip with the likes of Pedro etc.

Cavendish was really a breath of fresh air during Dressrosa.

The guy has good comedy, badass moments, an interesting personality, interesting powers, bad sides, good sides etc.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
I AM IN !

Such a great character, one of the best introduced post skip with the likes of Pedro etc.

Cavendish was really a breath of fresh air during Dressrosa.

The guy has good comedy, badass moments, an interesting personality, interesting powers, bad sides, good sides etc.
Agreed, Cavendish is a very colorful character. It's almost as if everyone was meant to love him lol. :madmonk:

You can even notice this from his jump in the popularity poll despite not being a recurrent character. Can't wait for his return :hope:

By the way added of course :optimistic:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
By the way added of course :optimistic:
Thanks !

Some pics to show his awesomeness

Post automatically merged:

You can even notice this from his jump in the popularity poll despite not being a recurrent character. Can't wait for his return :hope:
People start to understand the true beauty of his character. I can't wait for him to return in the show too

Even his underling is awesome : I really like Suleiman

Last edited:
How am I not in this yet? Let me in.

I really love Cavendish, loves everything about him, character design wise he's one of the best, classy prince who rides horse is what I sign up for. His fighting style is really unique, different from other boring ass Swordsman.

His personality is also full of colour like Sanji, you can never get bored from him. He can also turns into a nightmare when he goes Hakuba:yearight:

Let's also mention how he resembles two of my favorite characters in One Punch Man, Sweet Mask and Flashy Flash! :finally: