Chainsaw Man Anime Trailer

Are you hyped by Chainsaw Man trailer?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge now this was the kind of animation that Record of Ragnarok needed. :josad:
I can't watch it now lol. But I am itching to. I'll get back to you after I do.
Post automatically merged:

I watched it now. @Owl Ki Yeah I agree.

The trailer is dope. Can't wait.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The trailer seems cool

but is MAPPA is the only studio around ? It seems they are animating all new anime recently
Because they're the best rn. Ufotable is good too, check the KNY animation.

Looks just like AoT Season 4.

It was pre-made. Don't jerk off too early.

Ooooff, so it's happening!

:steef::steef::steef:

Tbh, not quite sure about the animation, looks somewhat CGI'ish to me, but seems like they understood the underlying rock & metal vibe the series has. Damn tho, I was so hyped for some of the voice actors... think choosing the wrong voices is one of the biggest mistakes the anime could make. But I'm very excited!

Is there a premiere date yet?

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Put me in this squad :kata:

The trailer is amazing but is a pre-made one. It's better to wait the next one to set our expectations.
However the staff it's high tier, only the director is doubtful cause this will be his debut in this position but his work in JJK(episode 19) was very interesting. Also his storyboard here in the PV was amazing.

I believe the series will release in January of next year. The demons are pretty tricky to animate(they had to hire a specific designer for them).

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Honestly, my expectation for the anime is extremely high, by I mean VERY HIGH. But from the look so far, it definitely exceed my expectations. I couldn't ask for anything better than this.

Thank you MAPPA.:finally: