Chainsaw Man - Chapter 122 - The Prophecies

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
yeah, I've been thinking of it since yesterday as well. anxiety is real and probably has one of the highest death tolls in our world (as anxiety causes a lot of stress, and constantly living in stress wears out the body way faster).
yep,read somewhere that people that live in urban areas have like 30% less of the good bacterias in their guts compared to people that live in rural regions.This is caused by stress probably.

God devil sounds dope, but not sure it's a primal fear. I was wondering whether there's a fear of fear, stupid as it sounds, but not entirely irrational in the world where fears tend to materialise into batshit crazy devils.
Yeah, my idea of a "Devil" Devil also goes the same route, when ppl are constantly exposef to their fears through devils, they might start fearing fear/devils themselves.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

No one would dare and talk to makima like this.
There are some liberties with the dialogue. All he said afaik is they might need to treat her as a devil. Plus Makima was a high ranking officer and had a contract with the prime minister and basically held all of Japan hostage lol.