Chainsaw Man - Chapter 124 - Soup

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Great chapter once again.

Yoru, I think, gave us clues on what other primal devils might appear.
The way she words it makes it seem like those are also primal fears, but this one is even older, and thus more likely even powerful.

War devil should be strong enough to take on the falling devil.
Not like they are now. Yoru couldn't take down the Bat Devil not so long ago
there's no way she should be able to fight off the Falling Devil. Deffo not without her nuclear weapons
And Yoru admitted it

So we donโ€™t know what Devil it is, yet?
It's the Falling Devil. The Devil itself said what she is last chapter. Doubt she'd lie tbh
It's just Yoru trying to figure out who it is.

Oh btw, while you are here, could you pin this thread and move the 123 one to the previously discussed section? Thanks.

The way she words it makes it seem like those are also primal fears, but this one is even older, and thus more likely even powerful.

there's no way she should be able to fight off the Falling Devil. Deffo not without her nuclear weapons
And Yoru admitted it

It's the Falling Devil. The Devil itself said what she is last chapter. Doubt she'd lie tbh

Oh btw, while you are here, could you pin this thread and move the 123 one to the previously discussed section? Thanks.
I said fight,meaning engage.I know the War devil can't win this one without proper planning and preparations.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I said fight,meaning engage.I know the War devil can't win this one without proper planning and preparations.
Yeah I know, but even engaging it should be outta the question unless Yoru receives some boost.

Yeah I know, but even engaging it should be outta the question unless Yoru receives some boost.
I don't think they will manage to escape without engaging.The falling devil is after Asa.
Post automatically merged:

And Yoru admitted it

the drowning cat might foreshadow a drowning devil.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Think so too. They will fight the falling devil together I guess.
Yeah that makes sense. Doubt that even Denji is currently powerful enough to take on a primal devil alone. Heck I could see Yoshida joining in on the fun as well.

For some reason anything related to chainsaw man doesn't stick in my memory.
Might be the irregular release schedule.

Fall Devil serving another devil or just another part of it's body?
Prolly another devil that was brought from Hell. Makes sense with Falli being a chef and all.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Now thinking, if the FallGuys Devil came to this world is means it was killed in Devil's World, so who killed it might be even scarier
I've posited before that it's the Death Devil killing those Primal Devils in Hell in order for them to reincarnate on Earth.