Chainsaw Man - Chapter 147 - Cremation

No, it's just that sometimes the tags don't work, I didn't get a mention, so I asked to retag people.

@NikaInParis @Cross_Marian @Pot Goblin did the tags work for you?
It's not the most interesting chapter. The plot is moving to some big revelation, or a big fight, uncertain what kind of though.

Since it's a parallel to puppet master arc, we might get unexpected turn of events. Which also might imply we get to see Power again.

Where is Reze anyway?

Yeah, sadly I'm at a point where I need to accept that part II isn't really clicking for me, the pacing is definitely off. If the whole thing had been more concise, this could've been a pretty hype arc, but like this, it's just not sparking any major emotions like part I did.

Still hopeful for the future developments, though.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yeah, sadly I'm at a point where I need to accept that part II isn't really clicking for me, the pacing is definitely off. If the whole thing had been more concise, this could've been a pretty hype arc, but like this, it's just not sparking any major emotions like part I did.

Still hopeful for the future developments, though.
Feel as if they didn’t know where to go without the main carpenters post makiima and power
Post automatically merged: