Chainsaw Man - Chapter 149 - Devil's Choice

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Wtf was this chapter?
Post automatically merged:

Nayuta was good this chapter
This is the type of CSM content I like - semi-normal dialogue that actually leads somewhere and no random gore panels just for the sake of it
Nayuta and Denji dialogue was good,but it feels like we got a nothing burguer this chapter.Nothing really happened.Next Chapter Denji will be at his home and we will probably see the set up to something else.It feels like we are jumping from plot points with no conclusion to the next one each chapter.

Last edited:
CSM was always character driven, and those were also among the best chapters in part 1. So I really enjoyed this. It adressed the whole issue of Nayuta still being a devil and displayed more of her & Denji's actual relationship, which I feel was needed. If bow the plot is condensed a bit more, I'm hyped!

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
True, but I don't view incarnation = same person. The original bitch is dead and forgotten for ever :steef:

I bet she will dye her hair red when she grows up lmfao
If Makima was actually Japanese she probably dyed her hair red. Quanxi is old so it makes sense to be gray, Asa's friend probably dyed it blonde but what about Denji? Were his mother or dad foreigners?

Is the body (Blood devil used) known as Power a foreigner? Do bears live in Japanese forest?

How fast was Control devil killed in hell to be reincarnated? Did it took control over Nayuta's body like the fiends do or it works differently for the horsemen?

Was Angel previously a human or some devils have human form by default?

If Makima was actually Japanese she probably dyed her hair red. Quanxi is old so it makes sense to be gray, Asa's friend probably dyed it blonde but what about Denji? Were his mother or dad foreigners?

Is the body (Blood devil used) known as Power a foreigner? Do bears live in Japanese forest?

How fast was Control devil killed in hell to be reincarnated? Did it took control over Nayuta's body like the fiends do or it works differently for the horsemen?

Was Angel previously a human or some devils have human form by default?
1-Denji is probably a mix of japanese+western.
2-No idea about Bears in Japan.
3-Control probably got killed on purpose or the Darkness devil got him pretty fast.
4-Some devils have human form(Power,Makima,Angel...).