• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters
Oda putting little Xs over Vegapunk's eyes. Ouch....

I mean his brain is still alive so he isn't completely dead until Mars blows it up, but I wonder if his devil fruit is back in circulation now that his main body is out of the picture (if theory about DF curses being connected to the heart are true)? And if that's the case, would his brain shrink back to its original size or would it just stop growing but stay giant?
fleetwat
I don't understand how the hell Vegapunk's DF and his satellites work tbh.

And I'm salty af that Sanji still drags his corpse around....

I wonder what's the deal with Kizaru and his eyes/sunglasses. Are they his weakness? Or is he like Cyclops from X-Men, shooting lasers from his eyes when he's not careful?

I don't understand how the hell Vegapunk's DF and his satellites work tbh.

And I'm salty af that Sanji still drags his corpse around....

I wonder what's the deal with Kizaru and his eyes/sunglasses. Are they his weakness? Or is he like Cyclops from X-Men, shooting lasers from his eyes when he's not careful?
Yeah, its freaking confusing. And the fact that Vegapunk wanted to leave the island always felt like a major red flag, since that would leave his brain vulnerable since we've seen that a few characters can bypass the lasers and that without the bottle factory on Egghead puffing out sky island clouds, the Labophase would come crashing down.

And carrying around a corpse just feels really uncomfortable and pointless now.

If Vegapunk's brain survives this somehow, which I doubt, Vegapunk will likely use Lilith, Edison or Atlas as temporary hosts whenever he wants to speak, but its going to be really risky when Saturn and marine scientists start hacking his brain and start learning everything the other Vegapunks are doing with the Straw Hat.