• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

There's a whole patch/bruise next to his mouth for all the "no damage" merchants to see :suresure:

Yes, we also saw him bleed after Luffy squeezed him when he grabbed him before and Kizaru ended up spitting blood, this damage is internal and cannot be treated, rest is really the only thing you should do to recover from it.:suresure::suresure:
Kizaru even after the 3rd chapter is sweating on the floor, this is too hilarious.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lucci's still standing pose is on par with WB's death and Zoro's nothing happened. Less significant but epic overall.

Also his concern towards Kaku was unexpected.
the thing for me is, that after Wano we viewers know what kind of beast Zoro is...so seeing Lucci standing after all of this makes it more epic from the viewers perspective...it is a feat for Lucci imho, a feat of redemption.

great chapter btw

Why is the best M3 moment in yonks a front cover lol, they look awesome there (although the gun kind of makes it look like Sanji is smoking two cigarette).

Is that the most brutal looking thing Oda has ever had a Strawhat do to an opponent? Only thing that compares is when Robin goes back breaking mode, but that doesn’t have the level of (for One Piece) gore.

I don’t think Lucci is an interesting character, but have to say, Oda gives him some mad respect at times. His sole trait really is being a fighter, and Oda kept that strong throughout the arc. Even when he’s outclassed he‘s tough as hell.

Gorosei all looked decent this chapter. Crazy Haki causing Jinbei to rush Zoro out of there, surviving various attacks unscathed, CoC roars, nuke spit, all decent stuff. G5 is controversial as we all know but I think there was a decent balance of goofy and serious.

I don’t want this to be the end of Kizaru for the arc and he gets back off the ship. Iron Giant another one apologising to Joy Boy? Seems Joy Boy and everyone around him is apologising to each other for something.

And Oda takes the time off to recuperate. Toriyama’s loss hit people who never even knew him hard, got to be tough on those who did. Iirc correct when he took the break at the end of Wano the arc was over pretty quickly after it, I think it’s likely the same happens here.

No, it is not. One could say Gorosei's power is so overwhelming that all others are simply not noticeable in the presence of the Gorosei's power.
No, Gorosei didn't use ACoC till he performed at ACoC roar attack. Before than it was just normal haki.

Zoro is still a new conqueror. Neither the world nor the SH knows he's a conqueror. Characters has a reason to comment when he performs ACoC attacks.