Votes: 22 17.5%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters
Okay, seriously: Mars looks really sick in this panel:

Even Lucci is completely shocked and looks scared(?).
Jimbei also commented their Haki. Anyone still doubts that Gorosei are at least top tiers? They all have mythical zoan DFs, awakened, CoC, Yonko level CoC feats if not even better (bar Shanks).
Tbh, I don't think Old Garp could defeat one of them on his own. Sure, this take can age like milk but I've seen his performance in Hachinosu and it is definitely not better than the Gorosei.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Okay, seriously: Mars looks really sick in this panel:

Even Lucci is completely shocked and looks scared(?).
Jimbei also commented their Haki. Anyone still doubts that Gorosei are at least top tiers? They all have mythical zoan DFs, awakened, CoC, Yonko level CoC feats if not even better (bar Shanks).
Tbh, I don't think Old Garp could defeat one of them on his own. Sure, this take can age like milk but I've seen his performance in Hachinosu and it is definitely not better than the Gorosei.
What part of one of the gorosei has a weapon only the king of the pirates world's strongest man and swordsman can match did people not understand when I told them years ago

Wasn't Zunisha apologizing to Joyboy for some reason too like giant robot this chapter.

It appears the robot and Zunisha may have been part of Joyboy's crew in the past and they feel responsible for his defeat in the past.
Post automatically merged:

Ancient robot is Franky of Joyboy's crew, while Zunisha is Chopper.

It's reverse Sabaody - successful escape and total victory for them (aka message also goes through).
Well now that Mr Robot showed up, their chances are up.
Although, if Gorosei can easily teleport anywhere, how long it's gonna take till they find them again?

Or will the whole Elbaf be able to hold them off?