Chapter 1 000

With that kind of logic, everyone here is "looking for daily dose of attention" since they quote other people.
Good job embarassing urself
Well not everyone is in your position, where you know i don't give a flying fuck about your posts and had not once cared to read one without you quoting me in the first place.

So the only way you can get me to notice your existence is by quoting me and writting some gibberish, which is why you continue to do so on a daily basis :milaugh:

:kaidowhat:

Never mind.

Maybe you're just young enough to think these type of posts are some sort of "gotcha".

I will give you the benefit of the doubt in that regard, so maybe there's still a chance you'll grow out of it eventually.
Not really, it's not some 'gotcha' thing, more like me just being the bigger man here. I already told you the fallacy of your logic to call people "looking for attention", and yet you just keep being a broken record and repeat the same thing.

Not really, it's not some 'gotcha' thing, more like me just being the bigger man here. I already told you the fallacy of your logic to call people "looking for attention", and yet you just keep being a broken record and repeat the same thing.
The big man who randomly quotes my posts daily to call Sanji sissy, candi, or whatever else your big man brain manages to put together in a sentence.

Good job big man :cheers: