Chapter 1 000

Message from Oda in ONEPIECELOGS website :

Post automatically merged:

The site lists the various WSJ messages from Oda corresponding to the chapters of One Piece (for example, comments by the author dating from 2001).

Oda's messages are sorted by arcs.

Chapter 999 & 1000 covers in HQ :

Oda's message for chapter 1 000:

It seems that other small sites are also shared via ONEPIECELOGS, like this one. The name of this site strongly resembles the one that opened to celebrate the 1,000 chapters.

Another site called ONEPIECEMYLOG is shared on the home page of ONEPIECELOGS. It lists the different events of the arcs chronologically.

Last edited:
An advertisement to celebrate Chapter 1,000 of One Piece will appear in the New York Times, a U.S. newspaper.

A new animation by animator Sanda congratulates the arrival of One Piece up to chapter 1000 !

Website of votes for you're favorite character of One Piece is open :

https://onepiecewt100.com/

ONE PIECE High School Special Spread for ONE PIECE'S Chapter 1000 in Shonen Jump+ App.

Last edited:

The seventh popularity vote for the One Piece characters begins today and runs through February 28, 2021. The results will be in May 2021.

Mayumi Tanaka interview. Thanks to @ScotchInformer

One Piece Color Spreads for Chapter 999 and 1000 in good quality (for now).

And here is "One Piece 1000 Logs 1997 to 2020", Special pages for One Piece famous scenes !

HQ :

Last edited:
Just a reminder that Sandman's translation of "arc" in Oda's message is not the typical "arc" as in "Wano" or "Dressrosa". Its normally in relation to "plotline" or "storyline", which makes more sense because we've known One piece has been heading towards its final conflict for some time, while knowing there are clearly multiple islands remaining after Wano anyway.

Just to reiterate, Crunchyroll posted an alternative translation: https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...gn=news_en&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

"1000 Chapters!!

I, uh, wow
Words pretty much fail to describe the whirlwind these past 23 years have been. Literally half of my life has revolved around the almighty ‘WEEKLY SERIALIZATION’ hehe. But it’s not just me, Luffy and the Strawhats have navigated themselves to so many different islands and found themselves caught up in so many adventures. At this point, even I’m not sure how many lives they’ve touched along the way! But it’s thanks to them that so many special people have entered my own life; first and foremost among them being my family. All of these people have supported me through the years and I am deeply indebted to each of them. Meanwhile, my readers have been leading their own bustling lives. There’s a certain theory that exists for long-term readership in the entertainment world that states, “A given pool of readers will rotate out of a series after five years.” And so for a while now, I’ve avoided calling my readers, ‘fans’. It’s like they say, “Pride cometh before a fall.” I convinced myself that I shouldn’t get too full of myself because my readers would eventually leave the series and move on with their lives. Let me say that all of you have put me to shame for thinking such a thing. Your belief in Luffy has led me to believe in all of you, and that is what allows me to continue drawing exactly the kind of manga I want to draw. So here we are, ready to dip our toes into the final stages of the story. It’s taken us a long time to reach one thousand chapters. However, it’s because I’ve completed a thousand chapters that you must believe I’ll take us to the end. The story waiting for you will defy expectations! I mean it!!

I have a favor to ask. This is for everyone with whom —by some means or another— I’ve managed to create a bond, in other words, the ONE PIECE FANS of the world! My story is a long one. But for just a while longer, please watch over Luffy and his crew as they continue their adventure!

January 2021 Eiichiro Oda”

Last edited: