Future Events Chapter 1000 prediction thread

Chapter 1000 predictions:
  • Starts with Law walking outside and thinking
  • Changes to Perospero and Marco saying "that plan of yours will work, I'm sure of it" but no info about the plan itself
  • Inside the castle, Usopp and Nami still running from P1 and Ulti
  • Robin still hitting on Jimbei while Franky doesn't give a shit that his girlfriend tries to make him jealous
  • On the roof, Kaido tries his 10th random attacks on the scabbards but Raizou blocks it using whatever bullshit ability that he acquired just before the attack on Kaido started.
  • Kinemon says " we are ready to die for Oden" who obviously doesn't give a fuck because he's dead already
  • Inside the castle again, Hawkins falls from wherever he was in front of Luffy and says "let me join you in your battle, I now believe in you", little panel of a flashback of Hawkins during timeskip meeting Croc who says something about Luffy (what he said isn't revealed). There was someone badass with Crocodile (so not Mr1) but we only see his silhouette

Real take: Scabbards fall because they'll lose focus due to Momo being captured by Fukurokuju... King and Queen defeats Law and Kid... To ensure their victory, Kaido and BM plans to kill Hiyori and capture Tama... Luffy and Yamato reaches Kaido and BM... Queen Mama Chanter arrives in Onigashima... Hawkins predicted that someone will die within the next hour...